1st Step for Energy B12
Cherry Charge 8 fl oz (240 mL)
1st Step for Energy
1st Step for Energy B12
8 fl oz (240 mL)
Currently out of stock.
Nutritionals for1st Step for Energy B12
|Serving Size||1 fl oz|
|Serving Per Container||8|
|Amount per Serving||Quantity||% of DV|
|Total Fat||0 |
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||3%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||2000 mcg|
Natural Energy That Lasts. No Caffeine. No Crashing. Stimulant Free. Vitamin B-12, the energy vitamin is a natual energy source. It is essential for many functions within the body and vital for maintaining optimum health including: Formation of red blood cells; Maintenance of the central nervous system; The support of healthy heart functions; Combating chronic fatigue; Formation of DNA; Regulating metabolic pathways. 1st Step supplements are purchased by over 200 professional and university sports teams because they work.
Directions:Shake Well, take one ounce daily. For optimal taste refrigerate prior to taking.
Ingredients:Purified Water, Natural Vegetable Glycerin, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate (to preserve freshness), Potassium Sorbate (to preserve freshness).
Be the first to review this Product
Reviews Terms and Conditions
By submitting any content to American Media Inc. you represent that:
- You are the sole owner, author or otherwise control all the rights to the content you submit.
- You were not compensated in any way for the content submitted.
- You grant American Media Inc. and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- All content submitted is true, accurate and not misleading. That the content will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; and you will compensate American Media Inc. for any claims resulting from any content you submit.
- That the content does not infringe on any third party's proprietary rights. Does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. Is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic), phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam.
- American Media Inc. will not accept any liability for any content you or any third party submits.
- American Media Inc. is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted.
- You are at least 18 years of age.