Alr Industries HumaPro
Sour Grape 90 Servings (667 grams 23.52 ounces)
Alr Industries HumaPro
90 Servings (667 grams 23.52 ounces)
Ready to Ship
Nutritionals forAlr Industries HumaPro
|Serving Size||1 Scoop|
|Serving Per Container||90|
|Amount per Serving||Quantity||% of DV|
|Calcium Carbonate||175 mg||18%|
|Magnesium Citrate||87.5 mg||50%|
|Zinc Gluconate||3.75 mg||25%|
|Vitamin B-1||0.1 mg||50%|
|Vitamin B-6||1 mg||50%|
|Vitamin B-12||1.5 mcg||75%|
|Proprietary Matrix||5.15 g|
|Insulingenic Matrix||210 mg|
|Vitamin B-3||9 mg||50%|
HumaPro is produced in a cGMP and NSF certified facility, utilizing USP pharmaceutical grade Ajinomoto Amino Acids. HumaPro does not contain any dairy or animal products, sodium, gluten, sugar or preservatives. Ajinomoto Amino Acids are 100% vegetable origin enzyme assimilated and purified without any synthetic ingredients, reagents or harmful chemicals.
Directions:Mix one (1) scoop with 8 – 10 ounces of cold water, 20 minutes prior to exercise or competition, and immediately after. Drink one to two (1-2) servings three (3) to six (6) times daily. For best results always drink one to two (1-2) serving(s) 20 minutes prior to exercise or competition, and immediately after. Athletes may drink up to two (2) servings per use, up to six (6) times daily, at least two (2) hours apart. HumaPro may be enjoyed with meals to improve nutrient partitioning potential.
Ingredients:Other Ingredients: Sucralose, malic acid, acesulfame potassium, maltodextrin, gum acacia, natural flavor, silicon dioxide (as anti-caking agent).
Warnings:Keep out of reach of children. Store in cool, dry place. Not for use by pregnant or nursing women or individuals with hypoglycemia or diabetes. Individuals under the age of 18 years old should only use this product under the supervision of physician. This product is intended for use by healthy individuals only. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Do not use in conjunction with glucose-lowering agents or other prescription medication. If you experience hyperglycemia, rapid heartbeat, dizziness, headaches, fever or stomach pain discontinue use immediately and consult a physician.
Be the first to review this Product
Reviews Terms and Conditions
By submitting any content to American Media Inc. you represent that:
- You are the sole owner, author or otherwise control all the rights to the content you submit.
- You were not compensated in any way for the content submitted.
- You grant American Media Inc. and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- All content submitted is true, accurate and not misleading. That the content will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; and you will compensate American Media Inc. for any claims resulting from any content you submit.
- That the content does not infringe on any third party's proprietary rights. Does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. Is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic), phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam.
- American Media Inc. will not accept any liability for any content you or any third party submits.
- American Media Inc. is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted.
- You are at least 18 years of age.