Ready to Ship
Nutritionals forBPI A-HD
|Serving Size||1 Capsule|
|Serving Per Container||28|
|Amount per Serving||Quantity||% of DV|
|Niacin (as Nicotinic Acid, USP)||25 mg||125%|
|Proprietary Blend||250 mg|
Anti-Aromatase Testosterone Booster. Advanced Bio-Lipid Delivery Matrix. Ultra-Concentrated Testosterone Booster. A-HD is intended to promote a Shredded, Harder, More Dry Looking Physique. It works by increases free Testosterone Levels while minimizing Estrogens. A-HD- a novel compound Testosterone Boosting Agent. A shut down Anti-Aromatase Inhibitor. For Athlete Use Only. 250 mg.
Directions:Take one (1) capsule daily, at the same time each day, or as directed by a qualified healthcare practitioner. For best results take four to eight (4-8) consecutive weeks (1-2 Cycles). Do not take this product longer than 8 consecutive weeks. A four (4) week break between cycles is recommended.
Ingredients:Gelatin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Hypromellose, Polyvinylpyrrolidone, Maltodextrin.
Warnings:Consult with a licensed physician before using this product. Do not take this product if you have prostate hypertrophy, liver disease, kidney or heart disease, or are being treated for any medical condition. This product should not be taken by women. In particular, those women who are pregnant, lactating or trying to become pregnant, should not take this product. Do not take this product if you have been diagnosed with elevated cholesterol, prostate cancer, testicular cancer or breast cancer, or are under the age of 18. Keep this product and all supplements out of the reach of children. Must be 18 years of age or older to purchase this product. The ingredients in A-HD may cause false positives for banned substances by many sports and governmental agencies. Do Not use this product if you are being tested for any banned substances.
Be the first to review this Product
Reviews Terms and Conditions
By submitting any content to American Media Inc. you represent that:
- You are the sole owner, author or otherwise control all the rights to the content you submit.
- You were not compensated in any way for the content submitted.
- You grant American Media Inc. and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- All content submitted is true, accurate and not misleading. That the content will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; and you will compensate American Media Inc. for any claims resulting from any content you submit.
- That the content does not infringe on any third party's proprietary rights. Does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. Is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic), phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam.
- American Media Inc. will not accept any liability for any content you or any third party submits.
- American Media Inc. is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted.
- You are at least 18 years of age.