Product Not Available
Directions:Use on training days only. Take 1 serving (1 scoop) approximately 15-30 minutes prior to training, blended into 6-8 ounces of cold water or beverage, or as suggested by a qualified healthcare practitioner. Important Note(s): Do not exceed 1 serving (1 scoop) per training day. Avoid eating food or drinking a protein shake within an hour after consuming 1MR. To avoid sleeplessness, do not take within 4 hours of bedtime. Taking 1MR with food, or on a full stomach, may diminish its effects. Many individuals notice the initial energy, mental focus, and volumizing effects within just 5-15 minutes of ingestion, with a progressive increase every few minutes thereafter. Others may begin to notice initial signs within 30-45 minutes of ingestion.
Ingredients:Maltodextrin, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Silica, Sucralose, Acesulfame K, FD&C Yellow No.5.
Warnings:Not intended for use by persons under the after 18. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not use for more than 8 weeks. Consult your physician prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing, thinking of becoming pregnant, or if you are taking medication, including but not limited to MAOI inhibitors, antidepressants, aspirin, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs or products containing phenylephrine, ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, or other stimulants. Consult your physician prior to use if you have a medical condition. Caffeine Warning: The recommended serving of this product contains approximately as much caffeine as three cups of coffee. Do not consume caffeine or synephrine from other sources, including but not limited to coffee, tea, soda, and other dietary supplements or medications containing phenylephrine or caffeine. Too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and occasionally rapid heartbeat. Contains corn products.
Be the first to review this Product
Reviews Terms and Conditions
By submitting any content to American Media Inc. you represent that:
- You are the sole owner, author or otherwise control all the rights to the content you submit.
- You were not compensated in any way for the content submitted.
- You grant American Media Inc. and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- All content submitted is true, accurate and not misleading. That the content will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; and you will compensate American Media Inc. for any claims resulting from any content you submit.
- That the content does not infringe on any third party's proprietary rights. Does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. Is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic), phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam.
- American Media Inc. will not accept any liability for any content you or any third party submits.
- American Media Inc. is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted.
- You are at least 18 years of age.