BSN Hyper FX
Blue Raz 30 Servings
BSN Hyper FX
Ready to Ship
Nutritionals forBSN Hyper FX
|Serving Size||1 Level Scoop|
|Serving Per Container||30|
|Amount per Serving||Quantity||% of DV|
|Potassium||5 mg||< 1%|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
|Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)||500 IU||125%|
|Niacin (as Nicotinic Acid)||20 mg||100%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)||100 mg||25%|
|Hyper Fx Peak Proprietary Blend||9.6 g|
Energy. Mental Focus. Endurance. Power. Concentrated Energy Formula. Extreme Concentrated Energy and Power Amplifier. Energy and Focus. Fat Burning Support. Vitamin D and D-Aspartic Acid. Hyper-FX ingredients when combined with regular exercise are designed to support: Training and Energy, Focus and Mental Alertness, Power and Endurance, Testosterone, Muscle Carnosine Content, Resistance to Muscular Fatigue, Hydrogen Ion (H+) Buffering, Anaerobic Working Capacity of Muscle Tissue, Fat Burning. Stack with AMINOx, CELLMASS, and SYNTHA-6 for maximum physique and performance support.
Directions:As a dietary supplement, mix 1 level scoop with 3 oz to 6 oz of water and drink immediately on an empty stomach 30-45 minutes before training. If desired, use a second level scoop at least 4 hours after using the first level scoop. Do not take more than 2 level scoops in 1 day. Approximately 270mg of caffeine per serving. While mixing HYPER-FX do not shake! Stir powder with utensil.
Ingredients:Natural & Artificial Flavors, Sucralose, Calcium Silicate, Silicon Dioxide, FD&C Blue No.2.
Warnings:Before consuming HYPER-FX seek advice from a physician if you are unaware of your current health condition, planning any medical procedure or having a medical condition, including but not limited to, heart, liver, kidney, thyroid disease, psychiatric or epileptic disorders, difficulty urinating, diabetes, high blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, recurrent headaches, enlarged prostate or glaucoma. This product contains caffeine and synephrine. DO NOT consume synephrine from other sources including but not limited to, coffee, tea, soda and other dietary supplements or medications containing phenylephrine or caffeine. DO NOT use HYPER-FX if you have any pre-existing medical condition or if you are taking an MAO inhibitor, anti-depressants, aspirin, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs or products containing phenylephrine, ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, or other medications or over the counter drugs containing stimulants, or any other form of medication. Discontinue use and call a physician immediately if you experience chest pain, tremors, dizziness, severe headaches, nausea, an irregular heartbeat, or shortness of breath. Please be aware this product contains the naturally occurring amino acid Beta-Alanine, which may cause a tingling skin sensation in some individuals similar to niacin flush. This effect should diminish after a few hours and should ultimately subside after days of continuous use. Although rare, individuals with the genetic disorder Hyper Beta-Alaninemia should not use this product. Consume a minimum of 120 ounces of water daily in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise. After 8 weeks of continuous use, discontinue for at least 2 weeks. Discontinue 2 weeks prior to surgery. Keep out of reach of children and pets and others for whom use of this product is not strictly intended. Use only as directed. Not recommended for use by children under 18 years of age. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not use for more than 6 months without at least 2 weeks off cycle every 8 weeks. Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. Allergen Warning: Manufactured on equipment which processes products containing milk, egg, soybeans, shellfish, fish oil, tree nuts and peanut flavor.
Be the first to review this Product
Reviews Terms and Conditions
By submitting any content to American Media Inc. you represent that:
- You are the sole owner, author or otherwise control all the rights to the content you submit.
- You were not compensated in any way for the content submitted.
- You grant American Media Inc. and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- All content submitted is true, accurate and not misleading. That the content will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; and you will compensate American Media Inc. for any claims resulting from any content you submit.
- That the content does not infringe on any third party's proprietary rights. Does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. Is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic), phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam.
- American Media Inc. will not accept any liability for any content you or any third party submits.
- American Media Inc. is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted.
- You are at least 18 years of age.