Ready to Ship
Nutritionals forBSN Nitrix
|Serving Size||3 tablets|
|Serving Per Container||60|
|Amount per Serving||Quantity||% of DV|
|Folate (Folic Acid)||200 mcg||50%|
|CRTS2 (Controlled Release Technology & Support System)||1.5 g|
|ACE3 (Triple Action Nitric Oxide Matrix)||3 g|
Dietary supplement. Core series. Vascularity; Pumps; Size; Strength; Recovery. Contains CEM3 technology. Live for the Pump! Stack with Atro-Plex, Cellmass, N.O.-Xplode, Axis-HT, Syntha-6, and True-Mass for maximum Physique and performance impact. (These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.)----- CRTS2 (Controlled Release Technology & Support System): Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (Micro-Polymer Hydrophilic Matrix), Phosphoplex: (Di-Calcium Phosphate, Di-Potassium Phosphate, & Di-Sodium Phosphate), AVPT: (Creatine-Ethyl-Ester-Beta-Alanine Composite(Carnosyn), Sodium Creatine Phosphate Matrix, Creatinol-O-Phosphate-Malic Acid Interfusion, Creatine AAB( Creatine-Alpha-Aminobutyric Acid Matrix). NAD: (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide).ACE3 (Triple Action Nitric Oxide Matrix) L-Arginine AKG, L-Arginine Ethyl Ester, L-Citrulline.
Directions:Recommended Use for Persons Under 200 lbs: As a dietary supplement, take 3 tablets 3 times per day, every day. Always take Nitrix on an empty stomach (i.e. approximately 30-45 minutes before meals or 2 hours after a meal). Taking Nitrix with food or on a full stomach may diminish its effects. Take the first 3 tablets in the morning upon arising, the second 3 tablets before lunch, and the final 3 tablets before dinner. Recommended Use for Persons Over 200 lbs: Follow the same guidelines as under 200 lbs, but take 4 tablets 3 times per day, every day, on an empty stomach. Do not take glutamine supplements and Nitrix at the same time as doing so may diminish its effects. Keep intake of glutamine supplements to 10 g or less of glutamine daily. To maximize the vaso-muscular volumizing effects take Nitrix 3 times per day, every day. Also consume 120 oz of water per day and a diet that is rich in protein and carbohydrates. Your body chemistry and weight will determine how long it take to experience the effects of Nitrix. Many users may notice the effects within the first 7-14 days of recommended use. Each week thereafter, the effects will become more pronounced. Other uses may notice the initial effects after 14-21 days of use. Again, the effects will become more pronounced each week thereafter. Nitrix begins to induce its maximum vaso-muscular volumizing effects in weeks 3-12. After 12 weeks of use, discontinue for at least 4 weeks. Store in a cool dry place.
Ingredients:Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid.
Warnings:Before consuming Nitrix seek advice from a health care practitioner if you are unaware of your current health condition or have any pre-existing medical condition including but not limited to: high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke; heart, liver, or thyroid disease; anxiety, depression, seizure disorder, psychiatric disease, diabetes, pernicious anemia, difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement, or if you are taking an MAO inhibitor or any other medication. Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing, prone to dehydration, or exposed to excessive heat. Reduce or discontinue use if sleeplessness, tremors, dizziness, nervousness, headaches, or heart palpitations occur. Combining Nitrix with alcohol may increase the risk of low blood pressure (hypotension) and/or low blood sugar (hypoglycemia) particularly in the fasted state. Nitrix is only intended to be consumed by healthy male adults 18-50 years of age. Keep out of reach of children and pets.Manufactured on equipment which processes products containing milk, egg, soybeans, shellfish, fish, tree nuts, and peanuts.
I really liked this BSN product. It help give me great pumps during workouts, and gave me great energy too. The pills are somewhat big, but not difficult to intake. I stacked this with BSN N.O. xplode and Cellmass. I got rather good results. Although, I could do w/o the N.O. xplode next time. But my strength dramatically improved while using this particular product.
Reviews Terms and Conditions
By submitting any content to American Media Inc. you represent that:
- You are the sole owner, author or otherwise control all the rights to the content you submit.
- You were not compensated in any way for the content submitted.
- You grant American Media Inc. and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- All content submitted is true, accurate and not misleading. That the content will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; and you will compensate American Media Inc. for any claims resulting from any content you submit.
- That the content does not infringe on any third party's proprietary rights. Does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. Is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic), phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam.
- American Media Inc. will not accept any liability for any content you or any third party submits.
- American Media Inc. is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted.
- You are at least 18 years of age.