BSN N.O. XPLODE 2.0
Watermelon 50 Servings
Sampled in Jacked-in-a-Box
BSN N.O. XPLODE 2.0
Ready to Ship
Nutritionals forBSN N.O. XPLODE 2.0
|Serving Size||1 Scoop|
|Serving Per Container||50|
|Amount per Serving||Quantity||% of DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||2%|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||20 mg||1000%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||120 mcg||2000%|
|Folate (Folic Acid)||300 mcg||75%|
|N.O.-XPLODE 2.0's Proprietary Blend||19.6 g|
Now more powerful! Advanced strength. Efforsorb Delivery System. Energy & Endurance. Pumps & Performance. Once you try it, you will never train without it! While mixing N.O.-Xplode, do not shake! Stir powder with utensil. Stack with Nitrix, Cellmass, Axis-ht, Syntha-6 and true-mass for maximum physique and performance impact. Designed for: Healthy adults 18-50 years of age seeking to support energy, performance, and muscle development during resistance exercise or other forms of fitness training. N.O.-Xplode ingredients when combined with regular exercise are designed to support: Training, Energy, and Power, Mental Alertness and Focus, Muscle Fullness and Pumps , Muscle Growth when combined with Nitrix, Cellmass, Syntha-6, or True-Mass, Muscular Endurance and Strength, Muscle Carnosine Content, Resistance to Muscular Fatigue, Nitric Oxide Production, Pumps and Vascularity, Hydrogen Ion (H+) Buffering, Anaerobic Working Capacity of Muscle Tissue.
Directions:Recommended use to assess your tolerance: as a dietary supplement, being by consuming 1 scoop of N.O.-Xplode mixed with 5-6 oz of cold water. Vary the amount of water to achieve your desired flavor and sweetness level. Wait 30 minutes to assess your tolerance. If appropriate, after 30 minutes consume an additional 1 scoop mixed with 5-6 oz of cold water and asses your tolerance again. Recommended use on training days: Once your tolerance has been assessed, mix 1-2 scoops with 5-12 oz of cold water and consume 30-45 minutes before training. If desired, for maximum effect use a third scoop at least 3 hours after using the initial 2 scoops. Do not take more than 2 scoops at a time and do not exceed 3 scoops in one day. Use approximately 5-6 oz of water per 1 scoop. Again, vary the amount of water to achieve your desired flavor and sweetened level. To achieve maximum results take on an empty stomach (i.e. at lease 2 hours after a meal or 1 hour after drinking a protein shake). Non-training days: Mix 1 scoop with 5-6 oz cold water and consume on an empty stomach. Total caffeine from all sources is approximately 200mg per serving, which is equivalent to two cups of coffee. For maximum results consume 120 oz of water per day alongside a protein and carbohydrate-rich diet. Your body chemistry and weight will determine how long it takes to experience the initial effects of N.O.-Xplode. Many may notice energy, focus, and muscle-volumizing effects within 5-15 minutes of ingestion. These effects tend to become more pronounced every few minutes thereafter. Other may begin noticing effects within 30-45 minutes of ingestion, again the effects becoming more pronounced every few minutes thereafter. N.O.-Xplode induces its maximum effects 1-5 hours after ingestion. After 12 weeks of use, discontinue for at least 4 weeks. Store N.O.-Xplode in a dry spot away from direct sunlight.
Ingredients:Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Vegetable Color, Potassium Citrate, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium and Calcium Silicate.
Warnings:Caution: N.O.-Xplode is an extreme energy & performance igniter. Use caution when using with any other caffeinated products of it you are caffeine-sensitive. Always begin use with 1 scoop or less and assess your tolerance. It is not recommended that you consume more than 3 scoops per day. To avoid sleeplessness, do not consume within 4 hours of bedtime. Warning: Before consuming N.O.-Xplode seek advice from a physician if you are unaware of your current health condition or have any pre-existing medical condition or if you are taking an MAO inhibitor or any other medication. Do not use if you are contemplating pregnancy, pregnant, nursing, prone to dehydration. Or exposed to excessive heat. Reduce or discontinue use if sleeplessness, tremors, dizziness, nervousness, headaches, or heart palpitations occur. Please be aware this product contains the naturally occurring amino acid Beta-Alanine, which may cause a tingling skin sensation in some individuals similar to niacin flush. This effect should diminish after a few hours and should ultimately subside after days of continuous use. Although rare, individuals with genetic disorder Hyper Beta-Alaniemia should not use this product. N.O.-Xplode is only intended to you consumed by healthy adults 18-50 years of age. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heart beat. Total Caffeine from all sources is approximately 200 mg per serving, which is equivalent to two cups of coffee. Consumer is responsible for ensuring that his/her use of this product complies with the rules and regulations of all governing bodies or other entities having jurisdiction over any sport or athletic activity in which he/she participates as well as any career regulations. User assumes all risks, liabilities, and consequences related to any and all non-compliance issues that ay arise by these entities. Allergen information, Contains Milk, Coconut and Soy (Lecithin) ingredients. Allergen warning: manufactured n equipment which process products containing milk, egg, soybean, shellfish, wheat, and tree nut.
Be the first to review this Product
Reviews Terms and Conditions
By submitting any content to American Media Inc. you represent that:
- You are the sole owner, author or otherwise control all the rights to the content you submit.
- You were not compensated in any way for the content submitted.
- You grant American Media Inc. and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- All content submitted is true, accurate and not misleading. That the content will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; and you will compensate American Media Inc. for any claims resulting from any content you submit.
- That the content does not infringe on any third party's proprietary rights. Does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. Is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic), phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam.
- American Media Inc. will not accept any liability for any content you or any third party submits.
- American Media Inc. is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted.
- You are at least 18 years of age.