CNP Professional Pro-G.F.
Lemonade 2.78 lbs (1260 g)
CNP Professional Pro-G.F.
2.78 lbs (1260 g)
Ready to Ship
Nutritionals forCNP Professional Pro-G.F.
|Amount per Serving||Quantity||% of DV|
|Calories from Fat||<10 |
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||46 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||0 ||< 2%|
|Vitamin C||0 ||< 2%|
|Vitamin B6||0 ||200%|
|Riboflavin||0 ||< 2%|
|Peptide Bonded Glutamine||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Creatine Ethyl Ester||2.5 g|
|Carnosyn Beta-Alanine||1.5 g|
Dietary supplement. More intense workouts. Delay muscle fatigue. Recover faster. 3g Arginine. 1.5g Beta-Alanine. 2.5g Creatine Ethyl Ester. 6g Peptide bonded Glutamine. Increase your strength, speed & power. Consume one serving of Pro GF with NOx mixed into water anywhere from 30 to 45 minutes prior to working out and see how much easier your workouts feel. See how pumped your muscles become. Pro GF contains a patent pending blend of amino acids, lactic acid buffers, glucose and vitamins that will assist performance and recovery like no other. Pro GF helps to move water to your muscle tissue, promoting fuller, more explosive muscles. As part of a sound exercise and diet protocol, Pro GF could push your recuperative abilities to a new level. World Champions already know how much it has increased their strength and explosiveness. Safe to use for those subject to drug testing. Manufactured in the USA in an FDA Inspected Facility.
Directions:Add one scoop to at least 16 ounces of cold water. Use once daily. Works best when consumed on an empty stomach. Drink plenty of water throughout the day.
Ingredients:Glucose, Amino Pumping Blend (Peptide Bonded Glutamine, L-Glycine, L-Arginine, Creatine Ethyl Ester, Carnosyn L-Beta-Alanine, L-Leucine, L-Taurine, N-Acetyl Cysteine), Natural & Artificial Flavors, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Electrolyte Minerals (Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride), Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Vitamin B6.
Be the first to review this Product
Reviews Terms and Conditions
By submitting any content to American Media Inc. you represent that:
- You are the sole owner, author or otherwise control all the rights to the content you submit.
- You were not compensated in any way for the content submitted.
- You grant American Media Inc. and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- All content submitted is true, accurate and not misleading. That the content will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; and you will compensate American Media Inc. for any claims resulting from any content you submit.
- That the content does not infringe on any third party's proprietary rights. Does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. Is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic), phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam.
- American Media Inc. will not accept any liability for any content you or any third party submits.
- American Media Inc. is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted.
- You are at least 18 years of age.