Con-Cret Concentrated Creatine
Lemon Lime 48 Servings
Sampled in Jacked-in-a-Box
Con-cret Concentrated Creatine
Ready to Ship
Nutritionals forCon-cret Concentrated Creatine
|Serving Size||1 Scoop|
|Serving Per Container||48|
|Amount per Serving||Quantity||% of DV|
|Creatine HCl||750 mg|
The World's First & Only Pure Concentrated Creatine. Strength, Endurance, Recovery. Pre & Post Workout. The Future of Creatine: Proven Superior Solubility (59x Increase). Proven Superior Plasma Uptake (70% Increase). Unique Creatine Micro-Dosing Based on Body Weight. No Loading, No Cycling, No Side Effects. (No Cramping, Bloating, Water Retention, or GI Issues). CON-CRET complies with all drug and doping control standards issued by professional and amateur athletic organizations. CON-CRET complies with cGMP.
Directions:As a dietary supplement take 1 hour prior to training with approximately 4-6 ounces of water or juice. CON-CRET can be taken on an empty stomach or with food or mixed with protein. Normal Training: 1 serving per 100 pounds of body weight. Intense Training 1-2 servings per 100 pounds of body weight. Off Days: Can take 1 serving per 100 pounds of body weight to assist in muscle recovery.
Warnings:Consult a physician or healthcare provider before using this or any other dietary supplement or starting any exercise program. Do not exceed recommended dose. Maintain adequate hydration when using. CON-CRET is not a steroid. It is safe and legal. Exposure to moisture and humidity may cause clumping but will not affect the product. Stirring is suggested prior to use.
It has a really nice lemon taste and it helped with the workout.
The lemon flavor tastes DELICIOUS!
I'm planning on stacking on this product as long as I'm going on a low carb diet to cut off some fat. It didn't give me a bloating feeling and was easy on my stomach.
i loved the taste because i like working out hard and this really boost my workouts and i liked the taste very much.
best of the best
every thing was great top in my book taest was great outstanding
flavor is added bonus
I had tried con-cret about 2 years ago and the results were fantastic...but that was standard unflavored creatine. It was rougher to stomach than others adding the flavoring definitely was an added plus. extremely drinkable. and when stacked with the beta-cret look out world. I was killin' it.
This stuff is great pre-workout for me. I definitely feel it when it kicks in. I also like the flavor. Definitely good stuff that people should try once they get their workout routines going to get an extra kick.
I have been taking the non-flavored ConCret for a few months now and the results have been fantastic all around. Easy to drink and don't feel bloated like I have with creatine monohydrate. When I run out of my current bottle I'm buying this flavor.
I loved the taste, no cramping, no side effects of any kind. Sadly, I would need to try it for awhile to see any real benefit.
Not Much To It...
...but that is a good thing. Mixes easily, tastes good, and I didn't have any GI issues at all. I couldn't tell, though, from the label if the product had any of the typical dextrose (or other simple carbohydrate) included in the mix. It tasted sweet, but I wasn't sure if that was an artificial sweetener or an actual sugar (which is found in many other creatine products, by design to increase insulin, which seems to be documented as helping).
Good not great.
It worked well for energy, but the flavor was a little sour and bitter at the same time. sour was good but bitter was bad. Even when I was dead on my feet I put in a good hour.
It taste like lemonade i would recommend
Yummy and worked well when stacked with the other one
the flavor wasn't bad...ive tasted better but not bad but i would like to try more if it to see the real difference it'll make
This is one of the best flavors i have tried. Would need to take it longer to see other results.
I am not normally one for lemon-lime flavored things. This had an ok taste, a bit strong, and a friend said it smelled super strong. I did this one in combination with the beta-cret and not sure if it did much with my workout, I did and have been sweating more throughout my workouts though.
I did not see any increase in anything
Seems to be a quality product and the flavor is at least drinkable. I did not notice any significant results, but only tried the one serving in the sample pack.
Taste was alright but this product hurt my stomach after a couple minutes.
Reviews Terms and Conditions
By submitting any content to American Media Inc. you represent that:
- You are the sole owner, author or otherwise control all the rights to the content you submit.
- You were not compensated in any way for the content submitted.
- You grant American Media Inc. and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- All content submitted is true, accurate and not misleading. That the content will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; and you will compensate American Media Inc. for any claims resulting from any content you submit.
- That the content does not infringe on any third party's proprietary rights. Does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. Is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic), phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam.
- American Media Inc. will not accept any liability for any content you or any third party submits.
- American Media Inc. is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted.
- You are at least 18 years of age.