Controlled Labs White Flood
Juicy Watermelon 100 Servings
Controlled Labs White Flood
Ready to Ship
Nutritionals forControlled Labs White Flood
|Serving Size||1 Scoop|
|Serving Per Container||100|
|Amount per Serving||Quantity||% of DV|
|Calories from Fat||0 |
|Potassium (as Gluconate)||18 mg||1%|
|Calcium (as Calcium Silicate)||113 mg||11%|
|FlooDurance Complex||1200 mg|
|Folate (as folic acid)||125 mcg||31%|
|Selenium (as selenium amino acid chelate)||50 mcg||71%|
|Live Energy Complex||2165 mg|
|Nitric Flood Complex||1500 mg|
PreWorkout Nitric Oxide and Energy Enhancer.
Directions:Initial (first serving) Directions: To assess your individual tolerance to the energy complex, combine 1/2 scoop of WHITE FLOOD with 6-12 oz. of water and consume it before your workout. Shake well before drinking. Directions For Usage: Combine 1-2 servings of WHITE FLOOD with 8-12 oz. of cold water for 1 serving and 16-24 oz. of cold water for 2 servings, and consume it pre-workout and/or during your workout. For best results, WHITE FLOOD should be used in conjunction with other Controlled Labs products, with at least a gallon of water per day, and a high protein/moderate carbohydrate diet. For more details on optimizing your results, please see www.ControlledLabs.com.
Ingredients:Malic Acid, Natural and Artificial Watermelon Flavor, Calcium Silicate, Acesulfame Potassium and Sucralose.
Warnings:The FlooDurance Complex may cause a slight tingling in some users. This is a natural characteristic. You should not take this product if you are not in top physical shape or if you have any prior medical condition, including diabetes or high blood pressure. Do not use if you have heart problems, are pregnant or nursing, or are contemplating becoming pregnant. Do not exceed recommended intake. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not purchase if safety seal is broken.
Be the first to review this Product
Reviews Terms and Conditions
By submitting any content to American Media Inc. you represent that:
- You are the sole owner, author or otherwise control all the rights to the content you submit.
- You were not compensated in any way for the content submitted.
- You grant American Media Inc. and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- All content submitted is true, accurate and not misleading. That the content will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; and you will compensate American Media Inc. for any claims resulting from any content you submit.
- That the content does not infringe on any third party's proprietary rights. Does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. Is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic), phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam.
- American Media Inc. will not accept any liability for any content you or any third party submits.
- American Media Inc. is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted.
- You are at least 18 years of age.