CytoSport Complete Casein
Strawberry Creme 2.05 lb (930g)
CytoSport Complete Casein
2.05 lb (930g)
Currently out of stock.
Nutritionals forCytoSport Complete Casein
|Serving Size||1 Scoop|
|Serving Per Container||30|
|Amount per Serving||Quantity||% of DV|
|Calories from Fat||10 |
|Total Fat||1 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
Strong, tight, toned muscle is comprised, with the obvious exception of H2O, primarily of protein. A single serving of Complete Casein delivers 25 grams of anti-catabolic, slow digesting protein from micellar casein and caseinate. Casein proteins typically form a gel in the stomach and intestines, which slows and prolongs digestion. Because casein protein digests slower (typically 4–6 hours to completion) than rapid digesting whey protein, it provides amino acids over a longer time period than whey protein. This prolonged amino acid availability is what makes Complete Casein anti-catabolic. Complete Casein also contains Aminogen (a patented digestive enzyme complex) to help promote efficient and more complete protein utilization and absorption. Complete Casein is lactose and gluten free so it is suitable for almost anyone looking to increase protein intake. It mixes easily in a shaker and has that great Muscle Milk taste. Our products are manufactured in compliance with NSF International's GMP for Sport Registration, including semi-annual audits, verifying that no NSF 306-Certification Guideline Annex A List banned substances exist in our facility. Since we founded CytoSport in 1998, we've been dedicated to working with sports scientists, coaches and trainers to redefine protein enhanced products for active lifestyles and serious athletes-supporting performance when it matters. Over the years, we've expanded to create a comprehensive line that encompasses the athletic experience from preparation, to hydration, to recovery. Our products are among the very few that are manufactured in a NSF International GMP for Sport Registered facility. Our facilities are also inspected and regulated by the FDA. We carefully manufacture our powder products and ready-to-drink pre-blends onsite at our corporate campus in Benicia, California. Making efficacious products for athletes and active lifestyle individuals requires responsibility on all fronts. As our business has grown, so has our footprint. We have made environmental sustainability a focus and driver in everyday decision making. For more, please visit our website. Through it all, CytoSport has been committed to one thing, building athletes from the inside out. Greg and Mike Pickett, Father/Son. 25g Lean Protein. 100 mg Aminogen. Lactose Free. 1g Carbs. 1g Fat. 110 Calories. Manufactured Free of Banned Substances in a NSF GMP for sport registered facility. Pre-Post.
Directions:Mix 1 scoop (31g) into 10-12 fl oz water. The optimal time for a serving of Complete Casein is 30-45 minutes immediately after your workout. This timing is critical because your muscles absorb approximately 80% of the aminos necessary to help them grow during the two hour period immediately following exercise. Complete Casein can also be used throughout the day to help increase daily protein consumption. CytoSport products complement a healthful eating and hydration plan that, when combined with a balanced exercise program may contribute to healthy weight management and recovery from exercise. Use as part of a well-balanced diet that includes whole foods and other protein sources.
Ingredients:Calcium and sodium caseinate, Micellar casein, natural and artificial flavor, citric acid, potassium chloride and/or potassium bicarbonate, medium chain triglycerides, beet powder (added for color), aminogen, acesulfame potassium , freeze dried strawberry bits, sucralose.
Warnings:CONTAINS INGREDIENTS DERIVED FROM MILK. THIS PRODUCT IS MANUFACTURED IN A FACILITY THAT PROCESSES MILK, SOY, WHEAT AND EGGS. Do not use this product as your sole source of nutrition.
Be the first to review this Product
Reviews Terms and Conditions
By submitting any content to American Media Inc. you represent that:
- You are the sole owner, author or otherwise control all the rights to the content you submit.
- You were not compensated in any way for the content submitted.
- You grant American Media Inc. and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- All content submitted is true, accurate and not misleading. That the content will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; and you will compensate American Media Inc. for any claims resulting from any content you submit.
- That the content does not infringe on any third party's proprietary rights. Does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. Is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic), phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam.
- American Media Inc. will not accept any liability for any content you or any third party submits.
- American Media Inc. is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted.
- You are at least 18 years of age.