Chocolate Malt 6 lb (2726 g)
6 lb (2726 g)
Ready to Ship
Nutritionals forCytoSport CytoGainer
|Amount per Serving||Quantity||% of DV|
|Calories from Fat||40 |
|Total Fat||5 g||7%|
|Saturated Fat||3 g||15%|
|Total Carbohydrate||74 g||25%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|Vitamin A||0 ||40%|
|Vitamin C||0 ||35%|
|Vitamin D||0 ||35%|
|Vitamin E||0 ||40%|
|Pantothenic Acid||0 ||45%|
|Vitamin B12||0 ||35%|
|Vitamin B6||0 ||35%|
DENSE, FULL, HARD MUSCLE requires primarily 3 things: 1. PROTEIN-Quality aminos and lots of them. 2. CARBS - Complex, quality carbs, and lots of them, too! 3. A LOT OF HARD WORK If you've ever had trouble really growing, or had trouble maintaining your hard-earned size, this product was designed specifically for you. CytoGainer gives you large portions of protein and carbohydrates, without the fat and sugar. 54 Grams of Complete Protein CytoGainer contains glutamine-rich whey, milk protein concentrate and partially pre-digested whey peptides for improved protein synthesis. Each serving also contains added Creatine and L-Glutamine to help maximize muscle recovery growth. HOW ABOUT THE CARBS? With no simple sugars, no fructose, and no sucrose, CytoGainer contains complex carbohydrates from maltodextrin to replenish muscle and liver glycogen after your workout so you can fully recover and grow! CytoGainer provides a stable and enduring fuel, enhanced to drive growth nutrients into your thirsty muscles! Since we founded CytoSport in 1998, we've been dedicated to working with sports scientists, coaches and trainers to redefine protein enhanced products for active lifestyles and serious athletes-supporting performance when it matters. Over the years, we've expanded to create a comprehensive line that encompasses the athletic experience from preparation, to hydration, to recovery. Our products are among the very few that are manufactured in a NSF International GMP for Sport Registered facility. Our facilities are also inspected and regulated by the FDA. We carefully manufacture our powder products and ready-to-drink pre-blends onsite at our corporate campus in Benicia, California. Making efficacious products for athletes and active lifestyle individuals requires responsibility on all fronts. As our business has grown, so has our footprint. We have made environmental sustainability a focus and driver in everyday decision making. For more, please visit our website. Through it all, CytoSport has been committed to one thing, building athletes from the inside out. Greg and Mike Pickett, Father/Son. 54g Lean Protein. 550 Calories. With Added L-Glutamine & Creatine.
Directions:Mix 2 scoops (75g) into 8-10 fl oz water. Mix 4 scoops (150g) into 16-20 fl oz water. The optimal time for a serving of CytoGainer is 30- 45 minutes immediately after your workout. This timing is critical because your muscles absorb approximately 80% of the aminos and carbs necessary to help them grow during the two hour period immediately following exercise. For additional carbs, protein, and energy take CytoGainer as a snack or meal replacement. CytoSport products complement a healthful eating and hydration plan that, when combined with a balanced exercise program may contribute to healthy weight management and recovery from exercise. Use 1-3 servings (75g per serving) per day as part of a well-balanced diet that includes whole foods and other protein sources.
Ingredients:Maltodextrin, whey protein concentrate and/or milk protein concentrate, alkalized cocoa powder, natural and artificial flavor, whey peptides, creatine monohydrate, L-glutamine, vitamin mineral blend, potassium citrate, salt, Acesulfame potassium, guar gum, xanthan gum, sucralose, soy lecithin. Vitamin and Mineral Blend: Tricalcium phosphate, magnesium oxide, dl-alpha Tocopheryl acetate, ascorbic acid, ferrous fumarate, niacinamide, vitamin A acetate, zinc oxide, copper gluconate, d-calcium pantothenate, cholecalciferol, pyridoxine hydrochloride, chromium polynicotinate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, d-biotin, potassium iodide, cyanocobalamin.
Warnings:ALLERGEN STATEMENT: This product contains ingredients derived from milk and soy. This product is manufactured in a plant that processes milk, soy, wheat and eggs.
Be the first to review this Product
Reviews Terms and Conditions
By submitting any content to American Media Inc. you represent that:
- You are the sole owner, author or otherwise control all the rights to the content you submit.
- You were not compensated in any way for the content submitted.
- You grant American Media Inc. and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- All content submitted is true, accurate and not misleading. That the content will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; and you will compensate American Media Inc. for any claims resulting from any content you submit.
- That the content does not infringe on any third party's proprietary rights. Does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. Is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic), phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam.
- American Media Inc. will not accept any liability for any content you or any third party submits.
- American Media Inc. is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted.
- You are at least 18 years of age.