Pomegranate Berry 4.5 lb (2.04 kg)
4.5 lb (2.04 kg)
Ready to Ship
Nutritionals forCytoSport Cytomax
|Serving Size||1 Scoop|
|Serving Per Container||81|
|Amount per Serving||Quantity||% of DV|
|Calories from Fat||0 |
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||22 g||7%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||60 mg||100%|
|Chromium (as Chromium Nicotinate)||50 mcg||40%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Sodium (as Sodium Citrate)||120 mg||5%|
|Calcium (as Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Succinate)||6 mg||1%|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide, Magnesium Succinate)||14 mg||4%|
|Advanced Carbohydrate System||22 g|
|Potassium (as Potassium Citrate, Monopotassium Phosphate, Potassium Succinate)||60 mg||2%|
Cytomax with sustained energy. No other sports drink can match Cytomax's proven performance. University studies have proven that Cytomax: Lowers acid level during and after training for less burning and cramping during exercise and less soreness afterwards...So You Can Beat The Burn! Stabilizes power output during intense exercise for more strength - especially towards the end of your workout. Reduces perceived exertion so you feel less fatigued during training. Improves end exercise sprint capacity. Increases recuperation rate - from one workout day to the next. These results are possible due to the inclusion of a unique, exclusive, energy component: Alpha-L-Polylactate (lactate with acid removed, clustered around amino acids and carbohydrates). This proprietary lactate is efficiently used as a fuel faster than other carbohydrates and provides energy as well. In addition, it enters the blood stream and tissues faster than a single carbohydrate source, and is utilized more efficiently. The lactate (in Alpha-L-Polylactate) is utilized more efficiently - all while decreasing tissue acidity. Alpha-L-Polylactate - when combined with our multiple carbohydrate blend - gives you sustained energy. In University studies, athletes had better performance after three hours of intense exercise with Cytomax than with another leading sports drink. In addition, Cytomax contains electrolytes - including sodium, potassium, magnesium and calcium for optimal hydration. Cytomax does not contain artificial FD&C colors or artificial sweetener. Since we founded CytoSport in 1998, we've been dedicated to working with sports scientists, coaches and trainers to redefine protein enhanced products for active lifestyles and serious athletes - supporting performance when it matters. Over the years, we've expanded to create a comprehensive line that encompasses the athletic experience from preparation, to hydration, to recovery. Our products are among the very few that are subjected to third party independent testing to ensure they are manufactured in compliance with NSF International's GMP for Sport Registration. Our facilities are also inspected and regulated by the FDA. We carefully manufacture our powder products and ready-to-drink pre-blends onsite at our corporate campus in Benicia, California. Making responsible and efficacious products for athletes and active lifestyle individuals requires responsibility on all fronts. As our business has grown, so has our footprint. We have made environmental sustainability a focus and driver in everyday decision making. For more, please visit our website. Through it all, CytoSport has been committed to one thing, building athletes from the inside out.
Directions:Mix 1 scoop (25g) into 10-12 fl oz water or 2 scoops (50g) into 20-24 fl oz water. Begin drinking 15 minutes before exercise. Drink 5 oz every 15 minutes.
Ingredients:Advanced Carbohydrate System (Maltodextrin, Crystalline Fructose, Dextrose, Alpha-L-Polylactate), Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Malic Acid, L-Alanine, L-Glutamine, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum, Stevia (Rebiana), Caramel Color (Added for Color).
Warnings:This product is manufactured in a facility that processes milk, soy, wheat and eggs.
Be the first to review this Product
Reviews Terms and Conditions
By submitting any content to American Media Inc. you represent that:
- You are the sole owner, author or otherwise control all the rights to the content you submit.
- You were not compensated in any way for the content submitted.
- You grant American Media Inc. and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- All content submitted is true, accurate and not misleading. That the content will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; and you will compensate American Media Inc. for any claims resulting from any content you submit.
- That the content does not infringe on any third party's proprietary rights. Does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. Is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic), phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam.
- American Media Inc. will not accept any liability for any content you or any third party submits.
- American Media Inc. is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted.
- You are at least 18 years of age.