CytoSport Joint Matrix
CytoSport Joint Matrix
Ready to Ship
Nutritionals forCytoSport Joint Matrix
|Serving Size||4 Capsules|
|Serving Per Container||30|
|Amount per Serving||Quantity||% of DV|
|Vitamin C||200 mg||330%|
|Pantothenic Acid||20 mg||200%|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||2 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||6 mcg||100%|
|Glucosamine Sulfate||600 mg|
|N-Acetyl Glucosamine||300 mg|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine HCl)||1.5 mg||100%|
|Borage Oil||100 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||1.7 mg||100%|
|Licorice Root Extract||100 mg|
|Copper (Copper Gluconate)||0.5 mg||25%|
|Marine Lipids||100 mg|
|Curcumin Extract||400 mg|
|Deer Antler Velvet||100 mg|
|White Willow Extract||100 mcg|
|Glucosamine HCl||600 mg|
|Manganese (Manganese Citrate)||1 mg||50%|
|Zinc (Zinc Gluconate)||1 mg||7%|
|Hyaluronic Acid (as BioCell Collagen II)||20 mg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate (as Bovine and BioCell Collagen II)||500 mg|
Joint Matrix is a powerful, natural and complete matrix of chondro-protective agents for joints, cartilage and connective tissue support.
Directions:To begin a program for maximum benefit, take four capsules twice per day with meals for a period of two to four weeks. Thereafter, four capsules daily, preferably with morning or evening meals.
Ingredients:Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate and Rice Powder.
Be the first to review this Product
Reviews Terms and Conditions
By submitting any content to American Media Inc. you represent that:
- You are the sole owner, author or otherwise control all the rights to the content you submit.
- You were not compensated in any way for the content submitted.
- You grant American Media Inc. and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- All content submitted is true, accurate and not misleading. That the content will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; and you will compensate American Media Inc. for any claims resulting from any content you submit.
- That the content does not infringe on any third party's proprietary rights. Does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. Is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic), phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam.
- American Media Inc. will not accept any liability for any content you or any third party submits.
- American Media Inc. is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted.
- You are at least 18 years of age.