CytoSport Creatine (Creapure)
CytoSport Creatine (Creapure)
Ready to Ship
Nutritionals forCytoSport Creatine (Creapure)
|Serving Size||1 teaspoon|
|Serving Per Container||100|
|Amount per Serving||Quantity||% of DV|
|Creatine Monohydrate (Creapure)||5 g|
Pure Creatine Monohydrate. Support Muscle Recovery. Improve Endurance. Increase Muscle Strength. Creating Fuels ATP activation for explosive muscle strength Creating is the body's natural Power Reservoir that makes short-burst, explosive muscle contractions possible. Whether produced in the body or consumed as a supplement, Creatine is transported into muscle tissue where it is stored as phosphocreatine. Phosphocreatine activates ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate) molecules-that intracellular "energy mechanisms" that fuel powerful muscle contractions. Cytosport Creatine Monohydrate is 100% pure Creapure Creatine Monoydrate. Creapure is produced in Germany under the strictest of manufacturing guidelines that result in a product guaranteed t be highest in quality, purity and safety. No fillers or fluff-this product is just pure maximum performance Creatine Monohydrate. The body can only store small amounts of ATP, the limiting factor of muscle contractions. Supplemental Creatine helps super-saturate muscle tissues with phospho Creatine. This substantially increases ATP activation yielding greater explosive power output, faster between-set energy repletion, and increased training intensity.
Directions:Use as a dietary supplement, use 1-3 servings (5g/serving). Mix with water or beverage of your choice. Cytosport products complement a healthful eating and hydration plan that, when combined with balanced exercise program may contribute to healthy weight management and recovery from exercise. Use as a part of a well balanced diet. When taking any creating supplement it is important to stay hydrated. Drink 128 fl oz of water daily to ensue adequate hydration. Do not use this product as your sole source of nutrition.
Warnings:Do not use this product as your sole source of nutrition.
Be the first to review this Product
Reviews Terms and Conditions
By submitting any content to American Media Inc. you represent that:
- You are the sole owner, author or otherwise control all the rights to the content you submit.
- You were not compensated in any way for the content submitted.
- You grant American Media Inc. and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- All content submitted is true, accurate and not misleading. That the content will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; and you will compensate American Media Inc. for any claims resulting from any content you submit.
- That the content does not infringe on any third party's proprietary rights. Does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. Is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic), phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam.
- American Media Inc. will not accept any liability for any content you or any third party submits.
- American Media Inc. is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted.
- You are at least 18 years of age.