Grape 24 oz (680 g)
24 oz (680 g)
Ready to Ship
Nutritionals forCytoSport Cytomax
|Serving Size||1 Scoop|
|Serving Per Container||27|
|Amount per Serving||Quantity||% of DV|
|Calories from Fat||0 |
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||22 g||7%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||60 mg||100%|
|Chromium (as Chromium Nicotinate)||50 mcg||40%|
|Sodium (as Sodium Citrate)||120 mg||5%|
|Calcium (as Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Succinate)||6 mg||1%|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide, Magnesium Succinate)||14 mg||4%|
|Advanced Carbohydrate System||22 g|
|Caffeinated Herbal Lift||90 mg|
|Potassium (as Potassium Citrate, Monopotassium Phosphate, Potassium Succinate)||60 mg||2%|
|Amino Acid Peptide Blend||250 mg|
Cytomax Sports Performance Mis is designed to deliver energy quickly and efficiently. The Advanced Carbohydrate System (ACS), electrolytes, and Amino Acid Peptide Blend in Cytomax provide nutrients to help hydrate, fuel working muscles, and spare muscle glycogen to delay fatigue. ACS and Energy Transports: Cytomax provides 22 grams of carbohydrates from multiple sources utilizing the body's ability to transport and deliver energy (glucose, fructose and lactate) through unique pathways. The carbohydrate sources in Cytomax utilize the following pathways: Maltodextrin and Dextrose follow the Glucose Pathway; Crystalline Fructose uses the Fructose Pathway; alpha-L-Polylactate relies on the Lactate Pathway. Water utilizes the Aquaporin Pathway. Carbohydrates: Glucose: Glucose as Maltodextrin and dextrose provides fuel for exercising muscles. Fructose: When consumed with glucose increases total carbohydrate oxidation rates. Alpha-L-Polylactate: Our proprietary, acid buffering fuel provides lactate energy for muscles. Electrolytes: The Electrolytes in Cytomax help replace those lost in sweat. Sodium and Potassium: Critical for uscle contractions and supporting fluid balance. Magnesium: Necessary for energy metabolism. Amino Acid Peptide Blend: 250mg (per serving) from our blend of Pepform Leucine-enriched whey peptides, L-Glutamine and L-Alanine. Since we founded CytoSport in 1998, we've been dedicated to working with sports scientists, coaches and trainers to redefine protein enhanced products for serious athletes and active lifestyle individuals - supporting performance when it matters. Over the years, we've expanded to create a comprehensive product line that encompasses the athletic experience from preparation, to hydration, to recovery. Our plant is a NSF International GMP for Sport Registered facility, inspected and regulated by the FDA. We carefully manufacture our powder products onsite at our corporate campus in Benicia, California. Making efficacious products for athletes and active lifestyle individuals requires responsibili8ty on all fronts. As our business has grown, so has our footprint. We have made environmental sustainability a focus and driver in everyday decision making. Through it all, CytoSport has been committed to one thing, Building Athletes from the Inside Out. The CytoSport Teams. Building Athletes From The Inside Out. Advanced Carbohydrate System alpha-L-Polylactate. Sports Performance Mix. Now with Stevia. Essential Electrolytes. Rapid & Sustained Energy. Improves Endurance. Free of Banned Substances. NSF. Gluten-Free. Fuel: 22g Carbs. Essential Electrolytes: 120mg Sodium, 6mg Calcium, 14mg Magnesium. Made in the USA.
Directions:Mix 1 scoop (25g) into 10-12 fl-oz water or Mix 2 scoops (50g) into 20-24 fl-oz water. Begin drinking Cytomax 15 minutes prior to exercise. Continue drinking throughout exercise, consume 10-12 fl-oz every 30 minutes, or as needed.
Ingredients:Advanced Carbohydrate System (Maltodextrin, Crystalline Fructose, Dextrose, Alpha-L-Polylactate), Natural Flavors, Citric Acid Malic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Amino Acid Peptide Blend (Whey Peptides, L-Glutamine, L-Alanine), Potassium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid, Fruit And Vegetable Extract (Added For Color), Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Oxide, Stevia Extract, Dicalcium Phosphate, Monopotassium Phosphate, Carmine (Added For Color), Chromium Chloride, Soy Lecithin, Calcium Citrate, Magnesium Succinate, Potassium Succinate.
Warnings:Contains ingredients derived from Milk and Soy. This product is manufactured in a facility that processes Milk, Soy, Wheat and Eggs.
Be the first to review this Product
Reviews Terms and Conditions
By submitting any content to American Media Inc. you represent that:
- You are the sole owner, author or otherwise control all the rights to the content you submit.
- You were not compensated in any way for the content submitted.
- You grant American Media Inc. and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- All content submitted is true, accurate and not misleading. That the content will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; and you will compensate American Media Inc. for any claims resulting from any content you submit.
- That the content does not infringe on any third party's proprietary rights. Does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. Is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic), phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam.
- American Media Inc. will not accept any liability for any content you or any third party submits.
- American Media Inc. is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted.
- You are at least 18 years of age.