CytoSport Monster Amino
Fruit Punch 30 Servings
CytoSport Monster Amino
Currently out of stock.
Nutritionals forCytoSport Monster Amino
|Serving Size||1 Scoop|
|Serving Per Container||30|
|Amount per Serving||Quantity||% of DV|
|Calories from Fat||0 |
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Monster Amino Matrix||9 g|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate)||5 mg||250%|
|Typical Amino Acid Profile||0 |
Ultra-Concentrated Anabolic Amino Acid Formula. 8:1:1 BCAA Ratio. 1.5g PepForm Leucine Peptides. 1g Citrulline Malate. 3.5g L-Leucine. BCAA mTOR Activation. Ultra-Concentrated Anabolic Amino Acid Formula. Monster Amino is an ultra-concentrated BCAA formula that delivers an 8:1:1 ratio of Leucine to Isoleucine to Valine. Recent university research shows that Leucine enriched beverages consumed with exercise synergistically activate and prolong activity of the mTOR signaling pathway, which increases muscle anabolic potential (muscle growth). The mTOR pathway is the "trigger" that signals the very genesis of muscle protein synthesis. Monster Amino is able to achieve the anabolic 8:1:1 BCAA ratio by combining PepForm Leucine Peptides, and free-form L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine for maximum muscle-building performance. PepForm: Leucine Peptides for enhanced Leucine bioavailability to trigger mTOR pathway muscle protein synthesis. Vitamins B6 (Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate): An essential factor that helps drive metabolic reactions necessary for NCAA utilization at the cellular level. Citrulline Malate: For enhanced nitric oxide synthesis and nutrient delivery. Complete Amino Acid Profile: Essential and Non-Essential Amino acids. Sugar free.
Directions:As a dietary supplement, mix 1 level scoop (12.5g) of Monster Amino with 8-10 fl oz of water. Consume 1 serving immediately post-workout. Monster Amino can also be consumed before and during workouts or any time to boost amino acid pools and nitrogen balance. CytoSport products complement a healthful eating and hydration plan that, when combined with a balanced exercise program, may contribute to health weight management and recovery from exercise.
Ingredients:Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Malic Acid, Beet Powder (Added for Color), Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Soy Lecithin.
Warnings:Allergen Statement: This product contains ingredients derived from milk and soy. Do not use this product as your sole source of nutrition.
got this as a sample. both flavor and profile are great. will be buying some.
Got the sample love it I would be buying it soon
This is really good. I love fruit punch and so this tasted great and I will be buying this very soon. It absorbs faster than pills and works great.
This is probably the best tasting intra-workout i've ever had. It doesn't have the same kickback aftertaste other intras have. Overall decent product would get you the same results as extend.
The Taste was good. But didn't notice anything else. would need to take more to see.
I had this after a hard workout. It gave me back energy and I was feeling great by the time I left the gym.
Not bad tasting. Would definitely buy some.
Liked the flavor a lot and would be willing to purchase this for myself.
I got the sample of this and used it as my post workout recovery drink. I liked the taste a lot and it mixed very well also. After my workout I felt back to normal, so to say lol, more quickly.
I am an Dymatize Recoup Elite girl, but this product is very comparable. Tastes good. It's kind of hard to rate a product like this since I only got one sample, but otherwise it's OK.
I had a good taste but i think you have to take it more to see it work better
I liked how easily it mixed with water, not clumpy. Taste was pretty good. I would want to take it longer to give it a chance for benefit as the ingredients are right up there.
The fruit punch tasted very good. I only had a sample size, i would purchase it.
not bad at all
the fruit punch tasted great.even thow i only had a sample but i wil buy it some time soon i hope
Taste great, no chalky after taste.
One of the Better
In my opinion, this is definitely one of the better amino acid supplements with regards to mixability and taste. Not sure on the overall benefits of repeated use, but I'll probably buy a tub, since I haven't really tried BCAA-specific supplementation.
Not sure about the long-term effects but the one sample I received tasted great. I'll give it a shot and buy more and see how it turns out.
tasted good but as far as benefits 1 sample isn't enough to tell
This is the best tasting stuff that I have had as far as supplements go. I had to water it down a little more because the taste was a little too sweet but it was a lot better than I expected. I would need to take this for a while to see if it's as good as the Dymatize Recoup Elite that my wife's uncle recommended me to give a better comparison.
Aside from taste, pretty good
Received a sample of this in June 2012 box. I was not fond of the fruit punch flavor - tasted more chemical than anything else. But easily dissolvable. Would probably need to try for whole month to figure out if it's effective, but the ingredients seems like a good combo for growth.
It was pretty descent flavor wise but only one serving isnt really enough to see if it makes an actual difference
Pretty good tasting, Liked the sample I used
the flavor was ok but really didnt notice any difference after my work out
One of the better tasting powders, its a keeper
Reviews Terms and Conditions
By submitting any content to American Media Inc. you represent that:
- You are the sole owner, author or otherwise control all the rights to the content you submit.
- You were not compensated in any way for the content submitted.
- You grant American Media Inc. and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- All content submitted is true, accurate and not misleading. That the content will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; and you will compensate American Media Inc. for any claims resulting from any content you submit.
- That the content does not infringe on any third party's proprietary rights. Does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. Is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic), phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam.
- American Media Inc. will not accept any liability for any content you or any third party submits.
- American Media Inc. is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted.
- You are at least 18 years of age.