CytoSport Natural Muscle Milk
Vanilla Creme 2.48 lb (1125 g)
CytoSport Natural Muscle Milk
2.48 lb (1125 g)
Ready to Ship
Nutritionals forCytoSport Natural Muscle Milk
|Amount per Serving||Quantity||% of DV|
|Calories from Fat||110 |
|Total Fat||12 g||18%|
|Saturated Fat||6 g||30%|
|Total Carbohydrate||19 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|
|Vitamin A||0 ||35%|
|Vitamin C||0 ||35%|
|Vitamin D||0 ||35%|
|Vitamin E||0 ||40%|
|Pantothenic Acid||0 ||40%|
|Vitamin B12||0 ||35%|
|Vitamin B6||0 ||35%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
When Muscle Milk was first introduced, we attempted to emulate human mother's milk, one of nature's most anabolic, complete and balanced foods. In doing that, Muscle Milk created a new category of protein products, while setting a new standard for both taste and performance. As a result, Muscle Milk has become America's favorite protein drink. PRECISION PROTEIN BLEND Muscle Milk contains a precise blend of proteins designed to create the optimal environment for exercise recovery and muscle growth. This precision protein blend contains rapid releasing whey and slower digesting micellar caseins from milk protein isolate/concentrate plus calcium and sodium caseinates. This creates a constant supply of amino acids, the building blocks of muscle tissue. CHOOSE THE RIGHT KIND OF FAT! The LEAN LIPIDS used in MUSCLE MILK are more likely burned for muscle energy and heat than stored as fat. Mediumchain triglycerides (MCT), the pre-digested, fast-burning fats help provide the caloric energy needed to fuel exercise and recovery. Polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fatty acids from canola and sunflower oil provide essential omega-3, 6, and 9 fatty acids. CHOOSE CARBOHYDRATES WISELY Low-sugar, high-fiber complex carbs are an important part of a healthy, active lifestyle. The starch-based complex carbs found in Muscle Milk supply energy to the body in the form of glucose. Glucose is the only energy source for red blood cells and a preferred energy source for anaerobically exercising muscles. Since we founded CytoSport in 1998, we've been dedicated to working with sports scientists, coaches and trainers to redefine protein enhanced products for active lifestyles and serious athletes-supporting performance when it matters. Over the years, we've expanded to create a comprehensive line that encompasses the athletic experience from preparation, to hydration, to recovery. Our products are among the very few that are manufactured in a NSF International GMP for Sport Registered facility. Our facilities are also inspected and regulated by the FDA. We carefully manufacture our powder products and ready-to-drink pre-blends onsite at our corporate campus in Benicia, California. Making efficacious products for athletes and active lifestyle individuals requires responsibility on all fronts. As our business has grown, so has our footprint. We have made environmental sustainability a focus and driver in everyday decision making. For more, please visit our website. Through it all, CytoSport has been committed to one thing, building athletes from the inside out. Greg and Mike Pickett, Father/Son. 32g Lean Protein. Lactose Free. 20 Vitamins & Minerals.
Directions:Mix 1 scoop (35g) into 5-6 fl oz water. Mix 2 scoops (70g) into 10-12 fl oz water. Muscle Milk can be used before workouts, after workouts, or prior to bedtime. Individual nutritional requirements vary depending on gender, body weight, level of activity and exercise/training intensity. CytoSport products complement a healthful eating and hydration plan that, when combined with a balanced exercise program, may contribute to healthy weight management and recovery from exercise. Use 1-3 servings (35g per serving) per day as part of a well balanced diet that includes whole foods and other protein sources.
Ingredients:Protein Blend (Calcium and sodium caseinate, milk protein isolate and/or concentrate, whey protein isolate and/or concentrate, whey peptides, lactoferrin, L-glutamine, taurine), Lean Lipids blend (sunflower oil, medium chain triglycerides, canola oil, L carnitine), maltodextrin, soluble corn fiber, crystalline fructose, natural flavor, vitamin mineral blend, potassium bicarbonate and/ or potassium chloride, fructooligosaccarides, salt, stevia, lo han extract, soy lecithin. VITAMIN AND MINERAL BLEND tricalcium phosphate, magnesium oxide, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate, ascorbic acid, ferrous fumarate, niacinamide, vitamin A acetate, zinc oxide, copper gluconate, d-calcium pantothenate, cholecalciferol, pyridoxine hydrochloride, chromium polynicotinate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, d-biotin, potassium iodide, cyanocobalamin.
Warnings:CONTAINS INGREDIENTS DERIVED FROM MILK AND SOY. THIS PRODUCT IS MANUFACTURED IN A FACILITY THAT PROCESSES MILK, SOY, WHEAT AND EGGS. Do not use this product as your sole source of nutrition.
Be the first to review this Product
Reviews Terms and Conditions
By submitting any content to American Media Inc. you represent that:
- You are the sole owner, author or otherwise control all the rights to the content you submit.
- You were not compensated in any way for the content submitted.
- You grant American Media Inc. and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- All content submitted is true, accurate and not misleading. That the content will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; and you will compensate American Media Inc. for any claims resulting from any content you submit.
- That the content does not infringe on any third party's proprietary rights. Does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. Is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic), phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam.
- American Media Inc. will not accept any liability for any content you or any third party submits.
- American Media Inc. is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted.
- You are at least 18 years of age.