Gourmet Vanilla 3 lbs (1,362g)
3 lbs (1,362g)
Ready to Ship
Nutritionals forDymatize Iso-100
|Serving Size||1 Scoop|
|Serving Per Container||48|
|Amount per Serving||Quantity||% of DV|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
Gluten Free. The Highest Protein in its Class. Dymatize ISO-100 derives its name from its protein source, 100% Whey Protein Isolate, one of the most advanced and effective forms of protein available for support of lean muscle growth. After one serving of Dymatize ISO-100 you can instantly see, taste and even feel the difference! Our 100% Whey Protein Isolate has been processed to the zenith of perfection, removing both the lactose and fat, and giving ISO-100 its incredible instant mixability. Through no less than five quality controlled steps, this meticulous processing leaves you with nothing but one of the most easily digested, assimilated and most bioavailable sources of protein on the market. Check the stats: each 28 gram serving has an astonishing 24 grams protein-that's 86% protein by weight! And with zero sugar, lactose, fat and only 1.5 carbohydrates, nothing out there matches our formula, or even comes close. So you can feel confident that you will be feeding your muscles to their fullest potential. Typical Amino Acid Profile Per Serving: Isoleucine 1,975 mg, Leucine 2,825 mg, Lysine 2,000 mg, Methionine 425 mg, Phenylalanine 650 mg, Threonine 1,700 mg, Tryptophan 450 mg, Valine 1,850 mg, Alanine 1,100 mg, Arginine 575 mg, Aspartic Acid 2,350 mg, Cystine 450 mg, Glutamine & Precursors 4,450 mg, Glycine 450 mg, Histidine 440 mg, Proline 1,550 mg, Serine 1,225 mg, Tyrosine 550 mg. Gluten Free.
Directions:As a dietary supplement, add one heaping scoop to 4-8 oz (120 ml - 240 ml) of water, juice or milk. Mix for 15 seconds or until completely dispersed. For maximum results, take 2-3 servings daily.
Ingredients:Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolates, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Soybean Oil, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Silicon Dioxide, Sucralose.
Warnings:Contains Milk & Soy. Soy oil is genetically modified.
Be the first to review this Product
Reviews Terms and Conditions
By submitting any content to American Media Inc. you represent that:
- You are the sole owner, author or otherwise control all the rights to the content you submit.
- You were not compensated in any way for the content submitted.
- You grant American Media Inc. and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- All content submitted is true, accurate and not misleading. That the content will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; and you will compensate American Media Inc. for any claims resulting from any content you submit.
- That the content does not infringe on any third party's proprietary rights. Does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. Is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic), phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam.
- American Media Inc. will not accept any liability for any content you or any third party submits.
- American Media Inc. is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted.
- You are at least 18 years of age.