Dymatize Liquid L-Carnitine 1100
Berry 16 fl oz (473 ml)
Dymatize Nutrition Liquid L-Carnitine 1100
16 fl oz (473 ml)
Ready to Ship
Nutritionals forDymatize Nutrition Liquid L-Carnitine 1100
|Serving Size||1 tbsp|
|Serving Per Container||31|
|Amount per Serving||Quantity||% of DV|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
|Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)(from d-Calcium Pantothenate)||10 mg||100%|
Dietary Supplement. Great tasting, fast acting concentrate. Convert fat into usable energy. 1100 mg per Serving. 31 Servings! Dymatize Liquid L-Carnitine gives you an amazing 31 servings per bottle while delivering 1,100 mg of L-Carnitine in each serving. The major function of L-Carnitine is to facilitate the transport and metabolism of long-chain fatty acids into the mitochondria for beta-oxidation and energy generation. L-Carnitine is known for it's Positive Effects: Enhanced endurance by inhibiting Lactic Acid build up in muscle cells. Increased fat metabolism by enabling a greater/faster transport of fat leading to increased fat oxidation, which may impact weight loss and/or endurance performance. Lowers cholesterol & triglyceride levels. This safe and effective water soluble nutrient is essential to the process of proper fat metabolism. (These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.) Gluten Free.
Directions:Suggested Use: Shake well before each use. As a dietary supplement, one tablespoonful of Liquid L-Carnitine should be taken up to 2 times daily or as directed by a physician or licensed nutritionist. May also be mixed with your favorite juice or beverage. Storage Instructions: Store in a cool dry place. After opening, keep tightly closed in a refrigerator or other cool place.
Ingredients:Purified Water, Natural Fructose, L-Carnitine, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Potassium Sorbate as a Preservative, d-Calcium Pantothenate.
Warnings:Consult with a physician prior to use if you have any medical condition. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children.
Be the first to review this Product
Reviews Terms and Conditions
By submitting any content to American Media Inc. you represent that:
- You are the sole owner, author or otherwise control all the rights to the content you submit.
- You were not compensated in any way for the content submitted.
- You grant American Media Inc. and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- All content submitted is true, accurate and not misleading. That the content will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; and you will compensate American Media Inc. for any claims resulting from any content you submit.
- That the content does not infringe on any third party's proprietary rights. Does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. Is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic), phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam.
- American Media Inc. will not accept any liability for any content you or any third party submits.
- American Media Inc. is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted.
- You are at least 18 years of age.