EAS Myoplex Nutrition Shake
Vanilla Cream 20 - 2.7 oz (78 g) servings [3 lbs 7 oz (1.56 kg)]
EAS Myoplex Nutrition Shake
20 - 2.7 oz (78 g) s
Ready to Ship
Nutritionals forEAS Myoplex Nutrition Shake
|Serving Size||1 packet|
|Serving Per Container||20|
|Amount per Serving||Quantity||% of DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||22 ||7%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 ||12%|
|Vitamin A||0 ||50%|
|Vitamin C||0 ||40%|
|Vitamin E||0 ||100%|
|Pantothenic Acid||0 ||50%|
|Vitamin B12||0 ||60%|
|Trans Fat||0 |
|Vitamin B6||0 ||45%|
|Calories from Fat||40 |
|Total Fat||4.5 ||7%|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 ||8%|
42 g Quality protein including whey. 27 Vitamins & minerals. Naturally & artificially flavored. Official product of the Body for Life Program. To maximize your results, use Myoplex as part of your 6-meal a day nutritional program. Consuming three square meals everyday is a nutritional concept of the past. This method of eating often leads to unstable blood sugar levels and prolonged periods of amino acid deficiency. This dietary roller coaster may leave you feeling hungry between meals, and more prone to body fat storage. Plus, without a consistent supply of protein and amino acids, it is nearly impossible to build and maintain the lean muscle you've worked so hard for. To build your best body ever, you have to eat often to regularly fuel your body with high-quality nutrients. At EAS, we recommend feeding your body six times throughout the day for best results. That's why supplementing up to three meals per day with Myoplex nutrition shakes is a convenient, great tasting way to get the right protein, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals your body needs to perform at its best. Easting six smaller meals throughout the day ensures that food is absorbed and processed more efficiently, in turn accelerating metabolism, or the rate at which the body burn calories. Eating more frequently also helps to curb appetite, maintain consistent blood sugar levels, as well as increase protein synthesis. This ultimately leads to greater muscle development and body fat loss. Further, eating six nutritious meals a day helps to curb appetite so that you are less susceptible to make poor food choices. EAS recommends supplementing your diet with 2-3 high quality Myoplex nutrition shakes, along with 3-4 whole food meals a day to ensure that any nutritional gaps are filled. Myoplex takes the guesswork out of providing the body with the proper protein, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals needed to support your active lifestyle. For best results, combine this nutritional guideline with a consistent aerobic and resistance exercise program to achieve your best physique transformation! Three Meals/Day: Three meals per day elicit a roller coaster pattern where nutrient availability and insulin levels rise and fall sharply throughout the day. These peaks and valleys may be a factor in recurrent hunger, decreased energy, and greater accumulation of body fat. Further, eating only three meals a day leads to prolonged periods of amino acid deficiency, which may sacrifice hard-earned muscle. Six Meal/Day: Fueling the body regularly with this plan promotes healthy blood sugar levels allowing for a more consistent insulin level, as well as providing muscles with a steady stream of amino acids for greater protein synthesis. This ensures that nutrients are absorbed and processed more efficiently, elevating the metabolism, sustaining energy, and improving body composition. Myoplex offers a comprehensive convenient and economical tool you can use day in and day out to provide your body with the nutrients you need for your active lifestyle.
Directions:For a rich, creamy shake, combine the contents of each packet with 15 oz of cold water or skim milk and thoroughly mix in a blender or shaker for 45 seconds. Research supports that eating six smaller meals a day can help jump-start your metabolism and sustain higher energy levels. Supplementing up to two of these meals with Myoplex bars and shakes is a convenient, great-tasing way to get protein and other nutrients to help your body perform at its best.
Ingredients:Ingredients: Myopro Protein Blend Whey Protein Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate, Milk-Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate, Egg Albumin, Taurine and L-Glutamine), Corn Maltodextrin, Dairy Creamer (Sunflower Oil, Calcium Caseinate, Soy Lecithin, Mono And Diglycerides, Potassium Phosphate), Oat Fiber, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Calcium Phosphate, Vitamin and Mineral Blend (Magnesium Oxide, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbid Acid, Niacinamide, Ferrous Fumarate, Zinc Oxide, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Gluconate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Copper Sulfate, Boron Proteinate, Riboflavin, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Chromium Citrate, Potassium Iodide, Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate, Selenium Amino Acid Chelate, Cyanocobalamin), Potassium Phosphate, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Potassium Chloride, Salt (Sodium Chloride), Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan, Acesulfame Potassium, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Sucralose And Beta-Carotene.
Warnings:Contains egg, milk and soy ingredients.
Be the first to review this Product
Reviews Terms and Conditions
By submitting any content to American Media Inc. you represent that:
- You are the sole owner, author or otherwise control all the rights to the content you submit.
- You were not compensated in any way for the content submitted.
- You grant American Media Inc. and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- All content submitted is true, accurate and not misleading. That the content will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; and you will compensate American Media Inc. for any claims resulting from any content you submit.
- That the content does not infringe on any third party's proprietary rights. Does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. Is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic), phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam.
- American Media Inc. will not accept any liability for any content you or any third party submits.
- American Media Inc. is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted.
- You are at least 18 years of age.