FRS Energy Chews
Orange 56 Hard-Shell Chews
Frs Energy Chews
56 Hard-Shell Chews
Ready to Ship
Nutritionals forFrs Energy Chews
|Serving Size||4 Chews|
|Serving Per Container||14|
|Amount per Serving||Quantity||% of DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||2%|
|Vitamin C||120 mg||200%|
|Vitamin E||30 IU||100%|
|Vitamin B12||6 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B6||2 mg||100%|
|Catechins (from Green Tea Extract)||20 mg|
What Fuels You. Want to discover what elite athletes, pro sports teams & wellness gurus already love? It all began with health scientists trying to provide sustained energy for chemotherapy patients. FRS Healthy Energy is an amazingly delicious performance product, powered by a patented formula containing Quercetin, green tea catechins and essential vitamins. Quercetin is a powerful all natural antioxidant found in foods like blueberries, apples and grapes that works by naturally triggering your cells' ability to produce sustained energy... so you can focus on increasing your stamina to maximize performance. Try FRS products for a week and feel the difference for yourself. Enjoy! Natural Energy Fueled By Quercetin. Ideal for outdoor sports, traveling or on-the-go activities.
Directions:Eat 4 chews in the morning. 4 in the afternoon and whenever you need extra energy. Athletes take 30 minutes before exercise.
Ingredients:Dextrose, Sugar, Brown Rice Syrup, Maltodextrin, Rice Syrup Solids, Quercetin (QU995), Mono and Diglycerides, Natural Flavors, Camauba and beeswax, Ascorbic Acid, Palm Oil, Citric Acid, malic acid, Green Tea Leaf Extract, D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit E), Soy Lecithin, Niacinamide (B3), gum Arabic, beta carotene (natural color), Glycerin, Confectioners glaze, Thiamine Hydrochloride (B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (B6), Riboflavin (B2), Cyanocobalamin (B12).
Be the first to review this Product
Reviews Terms and Conditions
By submitting any content to American Media Inc. you represent that:
- You are the sole owner, author or otherwise control all the rights to the content you submit.
- You were not compensated in any way for the content submitted.
- You grant American Media Inc. and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- All content submitted is true, accurate and not misleading. That the content will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; and you will compensate American Media Inc. for any claims resulting from any content you submit.
- That the content does not infringe on any third party's proprietary rights. Does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. Is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic), phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam.
- American Media Inc. will not accept any liability for any content you or any third party submits.
- American Media Inc. is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted.
- You are at least 18 years of age.