Pineapple 300 Grams
Ready to Ship
Nutritionals forGAT Nitraflex
|Serving Size||1 Scoop|
|Serving Per Container||30|
|Amount per Serving||Quantity||% of DV|
|Nitraflex Proprieceutical Blend||7365 mg|
Hyperemia & Testosterone Enhancing PWD (Clinically-Studied CFB & Vasoactive Compounds). Highest Concentration (More than 3x Strength): 1-Scoop Potency. Reactive hyperemia describes the increase in muscle blood flow that occurs during high-intensity resistance exercise and produces the "pump" associated with increases in muscle size. The Nitraflex pretraining formula contains ingredients that in vitro, animal and clinical studies suggest possess properties that may help advanced athletes maximize energy, intensity, vascularity and reactive hyperemia (pumps) during their workouts, and provide long-term support of testosterone and nitric oxide levels in the healthy range when used as directed. Unique Properties of some of the key compounds in Nitraflex: 1-Scoop Potency: Nitraflex is so potent, only 1 scoop (1 serving) is necessary. Do not exceed 1 scoop in a single 24-hour period. Do not take Nitraflex with 5 hours of bedtime. High Citrulline: Arginine Ratio: Arginine is a proven precursor in nitric oxide (NO), a vasodialator. What most people don't know is that Arginine supplementation stimulates the activity of arginase, an enzyme that breaks down Arginine. Over time, this may actually result in reduced Arginine and NO levels in turn causing your preworkout formula to stop working. Research suggests that supplementing with a high ration of citrulline to Arginine may reduce this risk by avoiding overstimulation of arginase. 6 Weeks of Testosterone: Calcium fructopyranose borate (CFB) has been shown to increase testosterone in health subjects. The average increase in total and free testosterone in a 6-week study was 56% and 29.5% respectively. In a second study, total and free testosterone increased on 3 hours after a single dose of CFB. Effective Doses of Beta-Alanine: The clinically-proven performance enhancer beta-alanine was not "fairy dusted" in this formula. Rather, we added an exceptionally powerful does that you will feel working following your very first serving. Creatine-Free: Creatine causes water retention, which can make achieving a dry, hard muscular look even more difficult. Sometimes creatine is added to products precisely for this reason. (When you see yourself getting bloated, you may be fooled into thinking the product is "working.") We left it out of Nitraflex precisely for this reason. Cognitive Enhancers: Nitraflex contains unique ratios of scientifically validated compounds that help you remain alert, intense and focused while you're flying from set to set with veins fully dialated and muscles pumped to the hilt.
Directions:Training days: Day 1: Begin by assessing your tolerance with half a scoop (1/2 scoop) of Nitraflex mixed with 6-8 oz of cold water. Days 2 and beyond: Depending on tolerance, mix 1 serving (1 scoop) of Nitraflex with 6-8 oz of cold water and consume within 30 minutes before working out. Non-training days: Take 1 serving (1 scoop) open arising in the morning or before any physical activity. Do not take more than 1 serving in a single 24-hour period. Do not take within five hours of bedtime. Special Times to use (Take 1/2 to 1 Scoop): take before martial arts, Take before powerlifting meets, Take before long distance runs or intense cardio sessions, Take before any type of weight training, Take before sporting events, Take anytime extreme energy/focus is needed, Take before exams or anything that requires mental recall.
Ingredients:Citric Acid, Acesulfame-K, Sucralose, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Silica.
Warnings:This product is strictly intended for use by health persons 18 years of age or older. Each serving (1 scoop) contains 350 mg of caffeine. Do not combine with other caffeine or stimulant-containing products. Follow the instructions for assessing your tolerance. DO not use if you are pregnant, nursing or trying to become pregnant. Do not use if you are currently unaware of your health status or if you have a medical condition including but not limited to heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, psychiatric or epileptic disorders, high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, recurrent headaches, enlarged prostate or glaucoma. Do not use if you are taking prescription or non-prescription medications, aspirin or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Do not use if you are prone to overheating or dehydration. After 8 weeks of use, take 1 week off before resuming use. Discontinue at least 2 weeks prior to surgery or if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache or shortness of breath.
Be the first to review this Product
Reviews Terms and Conditions
By submitting any content to American Media Inc. you represent that:
- You are the sole owner, author or otherwise control all the rights to the content you submit.
- You were not compensated in any way for the content submitted.
- You grant American Media Inc. and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- All content submitted is true, accurate and not misleading. That the content will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; and you will compensate American Media Inc. for any claims resulting from any content you submit.
- That the content does not infringe on any third party's proprietary rights. Does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. Is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic), phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam.
- American Media Inc. will not accept any liability for any content you or any third party submits.
- American Media Inc. is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted.
- You are at least 18 years of age.