Inner Armour Casein AAE
Vanilla 2 lbs (908g)
Inner Armour Casein AAE
2 lbs (908g)
Ready to Ship
Nutritionals forInner Armour Casein AAE
|Serving Size||1 Scoop|
|Serving Per Container||28|
|Amount per Serving||Quantity||% of DV|
|Calories from Fat||18 |
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Total Carbohydrate||4.5 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|Aspartic Acid||6300 mg|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
Provides the Most Powerful Sustained Anti-Catabolic Activity of All Proteins. Enhanced with Amino Acids To Your Natural Rapid Recovery Cascade. Helps Lower Cortisol, Repair Damaged Muscles & Increase Cell Volume. The Casein AAE Advantage: To be a great athlete you need to be able to sustain high forces (strength) at high speeds (speed X strength = power). Bigger muscles can generate more power because they are capable of producing more force at a given speed. To make your muscles work faster, stronger and more powerful you must be able to: 1. Stop or Prevent Muscle Protein Catabolism (Muscle Loss). Casein has been shown in clinical studies to be the greatest muscle protecting protein due to its unique slow and prolonged releasing action. This provides a steady sustained release of amino acids into the blood stream lasting for several hours. This release rate provides better nitrogen retention, utilization and hours of protection for your muscles. 2. Stimulate Your Body's Natural Rapid Recovery Cascade. Amino acids such as Glycine and Taurine have been added to CASEIN AAE to help stimulate what is one of the most critical bodily processes for recovery and growth. Training elicits a host of reactions in the body that causes serious damage and stress to your muscles. When your Natural Rapid Recovery Cascade is stimulated, muscles regenerate and recover faster, creating a more favorable state for muscle growth. 3. Stimulate Muscle Protein Synthesis (The Making of Muscle). CASEIN AAE is loaded with Branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs, particularly Leucine) and L-Glutamine, the most powerful nutrients of their kind shown in clinical studies to help stimulate greater muscle protein synthesis. Every delicious serving of CASEIN AAE promotes and protects bigger muscles with 24 grams of Micellar Alpha, Beta and Kappa Caseins (BCAA and L-glutamine rich protein) enhanced with Natural Rapid Recovery Cascade Aminos Glycine and Taurine. Scientists have found casein and these amino acids to be superior for protecting and building muscle size and strength. The end result is that CASEIN AAE protects and enhances your ability to produce "speed X strength, or power. And when it comes to performance, power is what defines a great athlete.
Directions:As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop with 5-6 oz of water or milk depending on your desired consistency. Use approximately 5-6 oz of liquid for each scoop of Casein AAE. Additional servings may be used to meet your daily protein requirements.
Ingredients:Casein AAE (Amino Acid Enhanced): Grade A Full Spectrum Bioactive Micellar Casein Phosphoprotein Complex (containing Alpha, Beta, and Kappa Casein with naturally occurring critical bioactive compounds including di, tri, and oligo peptides, beta-lactoglobulin, alpha-lactalbumin, serum albumin, immunoglobulins and protein fractions), Amino Acid Enhanced Natural Rapid Recovery Cascade Stimulator (containing CreaPure creatine, whey protein isolate, Glycine and taurine). Maltodextrin, Sunflower oil, Corn syrup solids, Sodium Caseinate, Mono and Diglycerides. Dipotassium Phosphate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Carrageenan, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Sucralose and Acesulfame-K.
Warnings:Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking prescription drugs, or are pregnant or lactating. Keep out of reach of children. This product contains milk and soy. This product was made in a facility that also processes egg, soy peanut, tree nut, fish, crustaceans/shellfish and wheat products. Products are formulated without any known banned substances as listed by leading sport organization drug testing programs and the FDA. All athletes are responsible for and must be aware of, and comply with, their sports rules, regulations, banned substance and anti-doping policies and procedures. For an undated detailed listing of the classes of compounds tested for visit www.bscg.org/index-4.html. A sample of the batch from which this product was created was analyzed for a list of substances banned by sport. No substances were found about the detection limits. Please see details at www.bscg.org.
Be the first to review this Product
Reviews Terms and Conditions
By submitting any content to American Media Inc. you represent that:
- You are the sole owner, author or otherwise control all the rights to the content you submit.
- You were not compensated in any way for the content submitted.
- You grant American Media Inc. and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- All content submitted is true, accurate and not misleading. That the content will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; and you will compensate American Media Inc. for any claims resulting from any content you submit.
- That the content does not infringe on any third party's proprietary rights. Does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. Is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic), phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam.
- American Media Inc. will not accept any liability for any content you or any third party submits.
- American Media Inc. is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted.
- You are at least 18 years of age.