LG Sciences I-GH-1 Optimizer
LG Sciences I-GH-1 Optimizer
Currently out of stock.
Nutritionals forLG Sciences I-GH-1 Optimizer
|Serving Size||1 Capsule|
|Serving Per Container||100|
|Amount per Serving||Quantity||% of DV|
|GH Secretagogue Complex||760 mg|
I-GH-1 may help optimizer your workout performance, recovery and restorative processes. Because I-GH-1 works through different pathways, it is able to adapt to the bodys mechanisms for focus, and rejuvenation. I-GH-1 is best used when extreme focus is desired or advanced recovery and deep sleep is necessary. Combine I-GH-1 with a proper diet and exercise regimen for the best possible results.
Directions:Take 1-3 capsules per day on any empty stomach. On workout days, take 20 minutes prior to workout. On non-workout days, take before bedtime.
Ingredients:DiCalcium Phosphate Dihydrate, Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin, FD&C Red Dye No.40, FD&C Blue Dye No. 1, Titanium Dioxide.
Warnings:Keep out of reach of children. Consult your physician before using this dietary supplement. Do not use the product if you are at risk of or are being treated for high blood pressure, heart, kidney, thyroid or psychiatric disease, difficulty urinating, prostate enlargement, anxiety, depression, seizure disorder or stroke. Consult your health care professional before use if you are taking antidepressants, MAO inhibitors, or any other prescription drugs. Discontinue use and consult your health care professional if dizziness, sleeplessness, tremors, nervousness, headache or heart palpitations occur. Consult your health care practitioner before beginning any weight loss program. Allergen Warning: Made in a plant that also processes eggs, soy, dairy, peanut, tree nuts, fish, crustaceans/shellfish, wheat, and barley products. Warning: Do not use if governed by an athletic body or governing body that prohibits the use of performance enhancing supplement.
Be the first to review this Product
Reviews Terms and Conditions
By submitting any content to American Media Inc. you represent that:
- You are the sole owner, author or otherwise control all the rights to the content you submit.
- You were not compensated in any way for the content submitted.
- You grant American Media Inc. and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- All content submitted is true, accurate and not misleading. That the content will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; and you will compensate American Media Inc. for any claims resulting from any content you submit.
- That the content does not infringe on any third party's proprietary rights. Does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. Is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic), phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam.
- American Media Inc. will not accept any liability for any content you or any third party submits.
- American Media Inc. is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted.
- You are at least 18 years of age.