Unflavored 32 oz (2.2 lb) 1000 g
32 oz (2.2 lb) 1000
Ready to Ship
Nutritionals forMHP Glutamine-SR
|Serving Size||1 scoop|
|Serving Per Container||167|
|Amount per Serving||Quantity||% of DV|
|Pharmaceutical Grade L-Glutamine||5 g|
|Patented Sustained Release Micro-Feed Technology||1 g|
Anabolic/Anti-Catabolic bio-efficient glutamine. Sustained release micro-feed technology. Fast and continual release profile for increased muscle growth, strength, cell volumization, protein synthesis, recovery and energy. Exclusive sustained release micro-feed technology: Glutamine-SR's micro-feed technology allows for an unprecedented 100% of L-Glutamine utilization, maximizes anabolic/anti-catabolic effects and optimizes muscle growth and recovery. Research on leading brand supplemental L-Glutamine powder had shown that the stomach utilize 70% of the amount ingested, leaving only 30% available for delivery to muscle tissue. The exclusive and patented micro-feed technology used in Glutamine-SR protects the L-Glutamine as it is transported through the stomach and increases the amount delivered to muscle tissue. The micro-feed technology has raised the standards in glutamine supplementations, making Glutamine-SR the most bio-efficient and powerful glutamine supplement in the world. (These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.) Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
Directions:Mix one scoop with 8-10 oz of water or your favorite beverage 1 to 2 times daily. Glutamine-SR can also be added to your protein or meal replacement supplement.
Ingredients:Pharmaceutical Grade L-Glutamine, Patented Sustained Release Micro-Feed Technology: Low Dl Glucose Polymer Matrix, MicroTex Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Lecithin.
Warnings:Keep out of reach of children. Protect from heat, light and moisture. Store at 15-30 degrees C (59-86 degrees F). Do not purchase if seal is broken.
Be the first to review this Product
Reviews Terms and Conditions
By submitting any content to American Media Inc. you represent that:
- You are the sole owner, author or otherwise control all the rights to the content you submit.
- You were not compensated in any way for the content submitted.
- You grant American Media Inc. and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- All content submitted is true, accurate and not misleading. That the content will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; and you will compensate American Media Inc. for any claims resulting from any content you submit.
- That the content does not infringe on any third party's proprietary rights. Does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. Is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic), phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam.
- American Media Inc. will not accept any liability for any content you or any third party submits.
- American Media Inc. is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted.
- You are at least 18 years of age.