MRI Anabolic Switch
Fruit Punch 2 lbs (907 g)
MRI Anabolic Switch
2 lbs (907 g)
Ready to Ship
Nutritionals forMRI Anabolic Switch
|Serving Size||3 Scoops|
|Serving Per Container||20|
|Amount per Serving||Quantity||% of DV|
|Calories from Fat||0 |
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||27 g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Proprietary Anabolic Creatine Blend||6 g|
|Proprietary Essential Amino Acid Blend||4 g|
Contains AnaMAX-24 "Sequential Wave" Delivery Technology. Multi-Phasic Anabolic Creatine. The Ultimate Size Formula. Fast-Acting Anabolic Creatine. All Day Anabolism. Employs 7 Forms of Creatine. Natural and Artificial Flavors. Only 1 Gram of Sugar. Extending Your Time In Anabolism. Anabolic Switch precisely "links" the anabolic phase of all 7 types of creatine found in its formulation. You'll notice how at the precise point one creatine starts to fade, the next creatine begins to spike. This new multi-phasic "Sequential Wave" technology keeps your body anabolic all day long. The Advantage: Anabolic Switch is the first and only bona fide anabolic creatine. Unlike regular creatines that only enhance strength, Anabolic Switch keeps your body in power anabolism, in addition to ramping up strength, all day long. Plus, you get all 8 essential aminos necessary for complete anabolism. The Science: Anabolic Switch employs AnaMax-24, the new anabolic "Sequential Wave: delivery technology. Anabolic Switch connects - in series - the anabolic phase of all 7 types of creatine found in its formulation. That's how Anabolic Switch extends your body's Total Time in Anabolism (TTA). With Anabolic Switch, you get maximum gains in size and strength. Fast Acting, Long Lasting: Anabolic Switch comes on fast and lasts all day long. In fact, your body experiences the first "anabolic wave" within minutes after dosing, as creatine #1 releases fully into your bloodstream. Anabolic Switch then maintains the anabolic rush throughout the day as each successive form of creatine enters the blood stream in precisely timed intervals. It's your body. Make the Anabolic Switch.
Directions:Mix 1 serving (3 scoops) of Anabolic Switch in 8 oz. of cold water. Consume immediately. Take 2 servings daily, dosed as follows: On Training Days: Take one serving Before your workout and the second serving after your workout. On Non-Training Days: Take one serving in the morning and the second serving 12 hours later. For Best Results: Cycle Anabolic Switch "ON" for 4 weeks and "OFF" for 2 weeks. NOTE: Do not take ester creating (such as CE2) with Anabolic switch during the "ON" cycle. It is recommended to take CE2 during the "OFF" cycle.
Ingredients:Maltodextrin, Silicon Dioxide, Potassium Aspartate, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Disodium Phosphate, Sucralose, Magnesium Oxide, Beet Juice Powder, FD&C Red #40 Lake, Acesulfame Potassium (Ace-K), Chromium Amino Acid Chelate.
Warnings:Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing, at risk for or suffer from renal (kidney) or hepatic (liver) dysfunction. Do not use if you suffer from diabetes or if you are prone to hyperglycemia or hypoglycemia. Do not use if you have been prescribed and are taking Disulfiram (Antabuse), or if you have a known hypersensitivity to any of the components in creatine or ethyl alcohol. Not intended for use by individuals under the age of 18 years. Maintain an adequate state of hydration during use. If you experience a skin rash or any other allergic reaction, discontinue use and consult a physician. Keep out of the reach of children.
Be the first to review this Product
Reviews Terms and Conditions
By submitting any content to American Media Inc. you represent that:
- You are the sole owner, author or otherwise control all the rights to the content you submit.
- You were not compensated in any way for the content submitted.
- You grant American Media Inc. and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- All content submitted is true, accurate and not misleading. That the content will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; and you will compensate American Media Inc. for any claims resulting from any content you submit.
- That the content does not infringe on any third party's proprietary rights. Does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. Is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic), phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam.
- American Media Inc. will not accept any liability for any content you or any third party submits.
- American Media Inc. is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted.
- You are at least 18 years of age.