MRI CE2 Hi-Def
MRI CE2 Hi-Def
Ready to Ship
Nutritionals forMRI CE2 Hi-Def
|Serving Size||2 Caplets|
|Serving Per Container||90|
|Amount per Serving||Quantity||% of DV|
|Carnosyn Beta-Alanine||200 mg|
|Creatine (from Creatine Ethyl-Ester Hydrochloride)||1400 mg|
|Raspberry Ketone||200 mg|
Theromogenic Creatine Complex. Increases Strength in Fast Twitch (type II) and Slow Twitch (type I) Muscle Fibers. Prolongs Time of Maximum Strength. Helps Break Down, Mobilize and Burn Fat. Enhanced with Beta-alanine. Users Reports No Edema or Muscle Cramping.
Directions:Directions: Take 2 caplets in the morning and 2 caplets in the afternoon. On Training Days: Take one of your daily doses (2 caplets) 30-60 minutes before your workout to promote the utilization of fat for energy. Note: To maximize results, drink at least 64 ounces of water daily while using CE2 Hi-Def. Stacking: CE2 HI-DEF is ideal to stack with MRI's NO2 BLACK or NO2 Platinum.
Ingredients:Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Croscarmellose Sodium, And Coating (Partially Hydrolyzed Polyvinyl Alcohol, PEG 3350, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue No. 2, FD&C Red No. 40, And Polysorbate 80).
Warnings:Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing, at risk for or suffer from renal (kidney) or hepatic (liver) dysfunction. Consult your doctor id you are taking any over the counter or prescription medication. Do not use if you have been prescribed and are taking Disulfiram (Antabuse), or if you have any known hypersensitivity to any of the components in creatine or ethyl alcohol. Not intended for use by individuals under the age of 18 years. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
Be the first to review this Product
Reviews Terms and Conditions
By submitting any content to American Media Inc. you represent that:
- You are the sole owner, author or otherwise control all the rights to the content you submit.
- You were not compensated in any way for the content submitted.
- You grant American Media Inc. and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- All content submitted is true, accurate and not misleading. That the content will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; and you will compensate American Media Inc. for any claims resulting from any content you submit.
- That the content does not infringe on any third party's proprietary rights. Does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. Is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic), phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam.
- American Media Inc. will not accept any liability for any content you or any third party submits.
- American Media Inc. is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted.
- You are at least 18 years of age.