MRM Cal-Mag Zinc Liquid
Orange-Vanilla 16 fl oz (32 tbsp)
MRM Cal-Mag Zinc Liquid
16 fl oz (32 tbsp)
Ready to Ship
Nutritionals forMRM Cal-Mag Zinc Liquid
|Serving Size||1 tablespoon|
|Serving Per Container||32|
|Amount per Serving||Quantity||% of DV|
|Calories from Fat||0 |
|Total Carbohydrate||4.5 g||2%|
|Zinc (Gluconate)||7.5 mg||50%|
|Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)||200 IU||50%|
|Potassium (Citrate)||50 mg||1%|
|Magnesium (Citrate)||300 mg||75%|
|Calcium (Tri-Calcium Phosphate, Citrate)||600 mg||60%|
|Phosphate (Tri-Calcium Phosphate)||300 mg||30%|
Dietary supplement. A synergistic blend of minerals designed to optimize bone health (This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.). A finely ground Calcium, Magnesium and Phosphorous suspension with ratios of minerals adjusted to those now emphasized by nutritionists. Zinc and Potassium have also been added to make Cal-Mag-Zinc a more complete liquid mineral nutritional supplement.
Directions:Shake container well prior to each use. (Adults) Take 1-2 tbsp (Children) take 1-2 tsp daily. Liquid Cal-Mag-Zinc can be mixed in milk, juice, honey or pudding.
Ingredients:Purified Water, Glycerin, Natural Orange Flavor, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Carageenan Gum, Sodium Benzoate.
Warnings:This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Be the first to review this Product
Reviews Terms and Conditions
By submitting any content to American Media Inc. you represent that:
- You are the sole owner, author or otherwise control all the rights to the content you submit.
- You were not compensated in any way for the content submitted.
- You grant American Media Inc. and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- All content submitted is true, accurate and not misleading. That the content will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; and you will compensate American Media Inc. for any claims resulting from any content you submit.
- That the content does not infringe on any third party's proprietary rights. Does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. Is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic), phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam.
- American Media Inc. will not accept any liability for any content you or any third party submits.
- American Media Inc. is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted.
- You are at least 18 years of age.