Product Not Available
Directions:Anabolic Halo Hardcore Pro Series is an extremely powerful product. After your first workout, consume 1 serving (1 level scoop) mixed in 4 oz of cold water. Then, increase to 3 servings (3 scoops) mixed in 12 oz of cold water and consume after your daily workouts. Do not exceed 3 servings in a 24-hour period. Drink 10 glasses of water daily for general good health. Read entire label before use and follow directions provided.
Ingredients:Maltodextrin, dextrose, natural and artificial flavors, sodium citrate, citric acid anhydrous, calcium silicate, antifoam, Acesulfame-potassium, orange color flecks (gum Arabic, FD&C Yellow No. 6), Sucralose, FD&C Yellow No. 6 Lake, FD&C Yellow No. 6.
Warnings:Not intended for use by persons under 18. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Discontinue use and consult a medical doctor if you experience unusual symptoms. Do not use if you have had a myocardial infarction (heart attack). Maintain an adequate state of hydration during use. Inhalation may amplify the inflammatory response in people with asthma. Consult a medical doctor before use if you have been treated for, or diagnosed with or have a family history of any medical condition, or if you are using any prescription or over-the-counter drug(s), including blood thinners. Consult a medical doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. Do not exceed recommended serving. Improper use of this product will not improve results and is not advised. Use only as directed. Do not refrigerate. Keep out of reach of children. Contains Soy and Peanut Ingredients.
Be the first to review this Product
Reviews Terms and Conditions
By submitting any content to American Media Inc. you represent that:
- You are the sole owner, author or otherwise control all the rights to the content you submit.
- You were not compensated in any way for the content submitted.
- You grant American Media Inc. and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- All content submitted is true, accurate and not misleading. That the content will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; and you will compensate American Media Inc. for any claims resulting from any content you submit.
- That the content does not infringe on any third party's proprietary rights. Does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. Is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic), phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam.
- American Media Inc. will not accept any liability for any content you or any third party submits.
- American Media Inc. is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted.
- You are at least 18 years of age.