Product Not Available
Directions:Mix 5 scoops (1 serving) with 16 oz of cold water or skim milk in a blender for 30 seconds. For accelerated weight-gain results: Drink 1 serving of Mass-Tech every day between meals. On days when you're working out, drink your serving immediately after your workout. For maximum weight-gain results: Drink 3 servings of Mass-Tech every day. On workout days, drink 1 serving between meals and the other serving immediately after your workout. On non-workout days, drink 1 serving right when you wake up in the morning and the other serving between meals. Mix each serving with 16 oz of skim milk.
Ingredients:Maltodextrin, Protein Blend (Whey protein concentrate [providing di-, tri-, oligo-, and polypeptides], whey protein isolate ]ion-exchanged, 97% purity)] whey flour, carboxymethylcellulose, natural and artificial flavors, salt, Acesulfame-potassium, soy lecithin, citric acid, whey mineral complex, Sucralose, FD&C Red No. 40 Lake, FD&C Red No. 40.
Warnings:Not intended for use by persons under 18. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Discontinue use and consult a medical doctor if you experience unusual symptoms. Do not use if you have had a myocardial infarction (heart attack). Maintain an adequate state of hydration during use. Inhalation may amplify the inflammatory response in people with asthma. Consult a medical doctor before use if you have been treated for, or diagnosed with or have a family history of any medical condition, or if you are using any prescription or over-the-counter drug(s), including blood thinners. Consult a medical doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. Do not exceed recommended serving. Improper use of this product will not improve results and is not advised. Use only as directed. Do not refrigerate. Keep out of reach of children.
Be the first to review this Product
Reviews Terms and Conditions
By submitting any content to American Media Inc. you represent that:
- You are the sole owner, author or otherwise control all the rights to the content you submit.
- You were not compensated in any way for the content submitted.
- You grant American Media Inc. and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- All content submitted is true, accurate and not misleading. That the content will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; and you will compensate American Media Inc. for any claims resulting from any content you submit.
- That the content does not infringe on any third party's proprietary rights. Does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. Is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic), phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam.
- American Media Inc. will not accept any liability for any content you or any third party submits.
- American Media Inc. is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted.
- You are at least 18 years of age.