MuscleTech Performance Series Cell-Tech
Fruit Punch 3.0 lb (1.4 kg)
MuscleTech Performance Series Cell-Tech
3.0 lb (1.4 kg)
On Sale! $28.99
Ready to Ship
Nutritionals forMuscleTech Performance Series Cell-Tech
|Serving Size||2 Scoops|
|Serving Per Container||Not Available|
|Amount per Serving||Quantity||% of DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||75 g||25%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||10.5 mg||525%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||0.4 mcg||7%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||250 mg||417%|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide)||65 mg||17%|
|Potassium (as Dipotassium Phosphate)||49.5 mg||2%|
|BCAA Matrix||0 |
|Muscle Growth And Strength Matrix||0 |
|Cell-Volumizing Amino Acid Matrix||0 |
The Most Powerful Creatine Musclebuilder We've Ever Developed
CELL-TECH is a scientifically engineered hardcore creatine formula designed for hardgainers who have trouble putting on size and strength. This patent-protected creatine formula contains core ingredients supported by over 30 research studies conducted over multiple decades.
Superior Formula: The Facts Don't Lie
Faster Muscle Growth
Each serving of CELL-TECH delivers 3.5 grams of HPLC-certified creatine monohydrate and 1.5 grams of creatine HCl. In a study, subjects who consumed the amount of creatine and carbohydrates supplied during the CELL-TECH loading stage (see directions) gained, on average, 3.4 pounds of muscle in 7 days. Subjects taking creatine with juice gained only 0.8 pounds.
In another study, subjects taking the amount of creatine and carbohydrates found in two scoops of CELL-TECH significantly increased their strength on the bench press, leg press and biceps curl.
Enhanced Nutrient Transport
Each two-scoop serving of CELL-TECH includes 200mg of the powerful compound alpha lipoic acid (ALA). Research suggests that ALA helps improve the absorption of creatine and glucose into the muscle cell through specialized transporters.
More Muscle Size and Fullness
CELL-TECH delivers a multi-stage combination of carbohydrates that forces a powerful insulin spike post-workout. This helps shuttle creatine and other nutrients into the muscle and rapidly replenishes glycogen stores, facilitating glycogen supercompensation and an intense muscle-expanding effect.
A clinical study suggests that the use of CELL-TECH did not lead to the down regulation of creatine transporters. This allows athletes to continue to benefit from creatine use, instead of cycling on and off.
Branched Chain and Cell-Volumizing Amino Acids
In addition to its key musclebuilding ingredients, CELL-TECH supplies the branched chain amino acids L-leucine, L-valine and L-isoleucine in a 2:1:1 ratio. Branched chain amino acids are free-form amino acids – singular molecules that are quickly digested and absorbed into the bloodstream. CELL-TECH also contains the amino acids taurine and alanine. These free-form amino acids are two of the most abundant amino acids in muscle and aid in cell volumization.
Get More for Your Money
Unlike the competition, Performance Series products contain superior key ingredients in clinically dosed amounts that are fully disclosed so you know exactly what you are paying for.
Every flavor won in head-to-head third-party taste tests against the leading competitors.
Directions:Take 1 scoop of CELL-TECH with 6 oz. (177mL) of water immediately following your workout. If you're not training that day, have your serving in the morning when you wake up.
For Better Results: Take 2 scoops of CELL-TECH with 12 oz. (354mL) of water immediately following your workout. If you're not training that day, take 2 scoops in the morning when you wake up.
For Best Results: For the first 7 days (loading stage): Take 2 scoops of CELL-TECH with 12 oz. (354mL) of water in the morning when you wake up and 2 scoops with 12 oz. (354mL) of water immediately after your workout. If you're not training that day, take 2 scoops with 12 oz. (354mL) of water in the morning when you wake up and 2 scoops with 12 oz. (354mL) of water later in the day. Maintenance stage: Take 2 scoops of CELL-TECH with 12 oz. (354mL) of water immediately following your workout. If you're not training that day, take 2 scoops with 12 oz. (354mL) of water in the morning when you wake up.
Ingredients:Multi-Stage Carb Blend (Glucose Polymers, Dextrose, Modcarb™ [Oat Bran, Amaranth, Quinoa, Buckwheat, Millet, Chia], Waxy Maize [Corn Starch], Cluster Dextrin), Natural And Artificial Flavors, Citric Acid, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Silicate, Salt, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, FD&C Red No. 40.
Warnings:As with all creatine products, maintain an adequate state of hydration during use. Do not use if you suffer from diabetes or if you are prone to hyperglycemia or hypoglycemia. If you experience a skin rash or other allergic reaction, discontinue use and consult a medical doctor. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. Processed in a facility that also processes milk, egg, soy, wheat and peanut ingredients.
Be the first to review this Product
Reviews Terms and Conditions
By submitting any content to American Media Inc. you represent that:
- You are the sole owner, author or otherwise control all the rights to the content you submit.
- You were not compensated in any way for the content submitted.
- You grant American Media Inc. and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- All content submitted is true, accurate and not misleading. That the content will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; and you will compensate American Media Inc. for any claims resulting from any content you submit.
- That the content does not infringe on any third party's proprietary rights. Does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. Is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic), phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam.
- American Media Inc. will not accept any liability for any content you or any third party submits.
- American Media Inc. is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted.
- You are at least 18 years of age.