Product Not Available
Directions:Day 1 to day 5: take 2 servings daily, 1 in the morning when you wake up and the other immediately after you workout. If you are not training that day, have the first serving in the morning when you wake up, and the second serving 12 hours later.Day 6 and beyond: take 1 serving immediately after your workout. If you are not training that day, have your serving in the morning when you wake up.Preparation : Mix 1 serving (2 scoops) of Cell-Tech Hardcore Pro series with 12 ounces of cold water. After you finish your serving of Cell-Tech Hardcore Pro Series, drink an additional glass of water to help enhance absorption . For best results, use for at least 8 weeks. To maintain product freshness store in cool dry place. This product is sold by weight, some settings may occur. Shake container before use.
Ingredients:Laboratory-Tested. HPLC-Certified Dextrose, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Malic Acid, Beta-Cyclodextrin, Calcium Silicate, Gum Blend, (Modified Food Starch, Gum Arabic, Titanium Dioxide, Tricalcium Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid), Purple Color Flecks (Gum Arabic, FD&C Red No. 3, FD&C Blue No. 1), Sodium Citrate, FD&C Red No.40, FD&C Blue No. 2).
Warnings:As with all creatine products, maintain and adequate state of hydration during use. Do not use if you suffer from diabetes of if you are prone to hyperglycemia of hypoglycemia. If you experience a skin rash or any other allergic reaction, discontinue use and consult a physician. Do not use if you have had a myocardial infraction (heart attack). Inhalation may amplify the inflammatory response in persons with asthma. Do not refrigerate. Processed in a facility that also process milk and soy ingredients.
Be the first to review this Product
Reviews Terms and Conditions
By submitting any content to American Media Inc. you represent that:
- You are the sole owner, author or otherwise control all the rights to the content you submit.
- You were not compensated in any way for the content submitted.
- You grant American Media Inc. and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- All content submitted is true, accurate and not misleading. That the content will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; and you will compensate American Media Inc. for any claims resulting from any content you submit.
- That the content does not infringe on any third party's proprietary rights. Does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. Is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic), phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam.
- American Media Inc. will not accept any liability for any content you or any third party submits.
- American Media Inc. is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted.
- You are at least 18 years of age.