Muscle Pharm Assault
Green Apple 32 Servings
Muscle Pharm Assault
Ready to Ship
Nutritionals forMuscle Pharm Assault
|Serving Size||1 Scoop|
|Serving Per Container||32|
|Amount per Serving||Quantity||% of DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g||3%|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||14 mg||700%|
|Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)||85 mcg||1417%|
|Calcium (from Phosphate and Silicate)||247 mg||25%|
|Assault Proprietary Blend||23000 mg|
Demand a clinically proven pre-workout formula. MusclePharm Assault is the most researched pre-workout out there because we are a company of athletes. We want to feed our bodies the best and pass our expertise on to other athletes. Multiple studies prove that 1 serving helps increase strength, aerobic and anaerobic performance. Assault meets NSF and Informed Choice product standards and is safe for kidney and liver function, even in chronic use cases. Superior Ingredients, Super Results. Con-cret: Assault is the only pre-workout formula to use this clinically-proven and patented version of creatine. Astragin: Patented ginseng extract, lowers blood glucose levels, increases creatine/arganine absorption and ATP production. Cinnulin: Heightens absorption of creatine, arginine, vitamins and other ingredients launch directly into muscles. (*Both workhorse substances also burn body fat while adding muscle, for a leaner, fuller physique.) BCAAS: Concentrated formulas hit hard, then leave you hanging. Our patent-pending ratio promotes stronger recovery and lean muscle mass. NO 1,3-Dimethylamine: Forget that quick high, crashes always follow. You need nutrients, NOT some stimulant like 1,3 Dim. The complete nutrient package: Hardcore athletes who take a full scoop of Assault get the benefits of 4g of Beta-Alanine, 5g of creatine from the superior forms of creatine found in Creapure Creatine (over 3g) and Con-Crete, 1.5g Citrulline Malate, 6g BCAA, carbohydrates, vitamins, and our High Performance Energy & Intensity Amplifier blend. Stay focused and blasting from the start to the very last set. Prepare to assault the gym. Pre-performance amplifier clinically proven to enhance: Performance: Strength/Power/Endurance. Focus: Energy/Intensity without the crash. Muscle building: Lean muscle mass/decrease body fat. Safety: Proven safe on kidney & liver function/ NSF certified. Notice: Powder density may be affected by settling which may cause variations in the scoop serving size and fill levels from bottle to bottle.
Directions:Mix 1/2 to 1 scoop of ASSAULT in 14-16 oz of water 20-30 minutes before training. For optimal results, drink a minimum of 1 gallon of water daily. For hardcore training sessions: Use 1 scoop of ASSAULT in 12-16 oz of water 20-30 minutes before training. For moderate-intensity training: use 1/2 scoop of ASSAULT in 8-12 oz of water 20-30 minutes before training. Storage and maintenance: Due to the amount of active ingredients in this product, shake once daily and before use to ensure proper ingredient mixture and effectiveness per dose. Store this product in a cool dry place.
Ingredients:Glucose Polymers, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Calcium Silicate, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Salt, Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Potassium Chloride, FD&C Yellow No.5, FD&C Blue No.1.
Warnings:This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults 18 years of age or older. Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, under 18 years of age or have a medical condition. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery. Do not use this product if you are pregnant, nursing or prone to dehydration. Before using this product consult with your physician if you are using any prescription or over-the-counter medication or if you have any pre-existing medical condition including but not limited to: high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, seizure disorder, psychiatric disease, diabetes, difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement or if you are taking a MAO inhibitor (MAOI) or any other medication. Discontinue use and consult your health care professional if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Do not exceed recommended serving. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Be the first to review this Product
Reviews Terms and Conditions
By submitting any content to American Media Inc. you represent that:
- You are the sole owner, author or otherwise control all the rights to the content you submit.
- You were not compensated in any way for the content submitted.
- You grant American Media Inc. and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- All content submitted is true, accurate and not misleading. That the content will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; and you will compensate American Media Inc. for any claims resulting from any content you submit.
- That the content does not infringe on any third party's proprietary rights. Does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. Is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic), phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam.
- American Media Inc. will not accept any liability for any content you or any third party submits.
- American Media Inc. is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted.
- You are at least 18 years of age.