Muscle Pharm Combat Powder
Triple Berry 4 lbs (1814g)
Muscle Pharm Combat Powder
4 lbs (1.8kg)
Ready to Ship
Nutritionals forMuscle Pharm Combat Powder
|Serving Size||1 Scoop|
|Serving Per Container||54|
|Amount per Serving||Quantity||% of DV|
|Calories from Fat||25 |
|Total Fat||2.5 g||4%|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Multi-Level Amino Acid Growth Matrix||33 g|
A precision engineered matrix, Combat Powder is ultimate timed-release protein super-food! Each of the distinct protein sources found within Combat Powder digest at varying rates-because of this unique feature, amino acids not only flood into the bloodstream within minutes after consumption, but for up to 8 hours afterward! What's in Combat Powder? Combat's Powerful Protein Sources: Whey Protein Isolate-Highest available yield of protein, gram for gram, of any whey protein source, WPI absorbs quickly into the muscle tissues and has immune-boosting properties to protect the body system during periods of intense training. Partially Hydrolyzed Whey Protein- Hydrolyzed whey is protein that's been broken down into fast-absorbing peptides. The fastest absorbing of all forms of whey, hydrolyzed whey hits the bloodstream first, providing a rapid infusion of muscle-building amino acids. Micellar Casein-very slow-digesting, micellar casein has the capability of slowing infusing amino acids over several hours, protecting muscle tissue from breakdown over time. There is no substitute for the anti-catabolic effects of micellar casein. Whey Protein Concentrate-closer to the whole food sources than other whey proteins, concentrate contains real food subfractions such as alpha-lactoglobulins and lactoferrins, with specific immune –boosting and muscle-building properties. EGC Albumen-highly bio-available and well-tolerated by most individuals, egg albumen has a high BCAA content and arginine. Egg albumen is a powerful contributor to hormone product and the muscle-building process. Digestive Enzyme Blend: Digestive enzymes break down food along the digestive tract so that nutrients can be absorbed into the bloodstream. Combat contains 60mg of a Digestive Enzyme Blend to aid in the digestion and absorption of the key muscle-building proteins contained herein. The body cannot absorb what it cannot break down. The added Digestive Enzyme Blend ensures maximum utilization of Combat's muscle-building protein component. Advanced Time Release Protein. Fast, Medium and Slow-Releasing Proteins. Added Digestive Blend for Ease of Absorption. 5 Powerful Proteins Plus added BCAAs. Extra Glutamine, Added Dietary Fiber. Multi-Level Amino Acid Growth Matrix: Combat Powder Proprietary Time Release System: Micro Filtered Whey Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Hydroslate), Micellar Casein, Egg White Albumen, L-Glutamine, L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine; Also Provides Alanine, Lysine, Arginine, Glycine, Histidine, Tyrosine, Cystine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Aspartic Acid, Threonine, Tryptophan. Digestive Enzyme Blend: Protease, Lactase.
Directions:As a dietary supplement, mix 1 to 2 scoops of Combat Powder with 8-12 oz of cold water. Vary the amount of water to achieve your desired consistency and taste. Consume 2-3 times a day for optimal muscle growth. For Men: As a dietary supplement, mix 2 scoops (providing 48 grams of protein) with 8-12 fl oz of cold water or any beverage you prefer. Consume 2-3 times a day for optimal muscle growth. To increase your protein intake per serving and achieve a delicious milkshake takes, use skim or low fat milk instead of water. For Women: As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop (providing 24 grams of protein) with 4-6 fl oz of cold water or any beverage you prefer. Consume 2-3 times a day for optimal shaping requirements. To increase your protein intake per serving and achieve a delicious milkshake takes, use skim or low fat milk instead of water.
Ingredients:Natural and Artificial Flavors, Inulin, Sodium Chloride, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Soy Lecithin, Potassium Citrate, FD&C Red No.40.
Warnings:This product is intended as a dietary supplement only. Do not use as a sole source of nutrition. Keep out of reach of children. Allergen Warning: This product contains milk and soy. This product was produced in a facility that may also process ingredients containing milk, egg, soybeans, shellfish, fish, tree nuts, and peanuts.
Be the first to review this Product
Reviews Terms and Conditions
By submitting any content to American Media Inc. you represent that:
- You are the sole owner, author or otherwise control all the rights to the content you submit.
- You were not compensated in any way for the content submitted.
- You grant American Media Inc. and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- All content submitted is true, accurate and not misleading. That the content will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; and you will compensate American Media Inc. for any claims resulting from any content you submit.
- That the content does not infringe on any third party's proprietary rights. Does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. Is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic), phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam.
- American Media Inc. will not accept any liability for any content you or any third party submits.
- American Media Inc. is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted.
- You are at least 18 years of age.