Myogenix Hyper Shock
Cherry Bomb 1200 g
Myogenix Hyper Shock
Currently out of stock.
Nutritionals forMyogenix Hyper Shock
|Serving Size||1 Scoop|
|Serving Per Container||40|
|Amount per Serving||Quantity||% of DV|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 g|
|Vitamin C||500 mg||833%|
|Vitamin B12||225 mcg||3750%|
|Vitamin B6||30 mg||1500%|
|Vitamin B9||500 mcg||125%|
Caffeine Free. 3x Stronger Formula. 480% Longer Nitric Oxide Curve than Regular A-AKG! Muscularity. Vascularity. Endurance. Strength. Tactical Pre-Workout Catalyst. New HyperSHock, now with 350% more Active Ingredients! Power through your toughest workouts with tremendous intensity, energy & focus from the 1st set to the last rep, with electroshock 7 hour energy!. Experience vein swelling pumps with 8 hours sustained release nitric oxide! Free form amino acids and whey hydrolysate with low molecular weight di & tri peptides product rapid muscle growth and recovery. Advanced blend of patented creatines product explosive power and strength with no bloating. GlycoRush endurance promoting carbohydrates deliver instant muscle glycogen to sustain workout intensity! NOSHOCK: Nitric Oxide, Vascularity, Vasodilatation & Nutrient Delivery: Patented 8 Hour Sustained Release L-Arginine (Using Pharmaceutical Delivery Technology), Beta Alanine, Citrulline Malate, Micronized L-Arginine, Vanadyl, Sulfate, L-2-Aminopentanoic Acid (L-Nor Valine). CREAPUMP: Strength, Power & Explosiveness: Magnesium Creatine Chelate, Creatine Ethyl Ester, Creatine Pyruvate, Creatinol-O-Phosphate, Creatine 200 & Creatine Gluconate. Anabolic Free Form Aminos: Low Molecular Weight Hydrolyzed Whey Protein, Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine, Taurine, Histidine, L-Theanine. ELECTROSHOCK 7 HOUR ENERGY: Extreme Mind Muscle Connection, Energy & Focus: Siberian Rhodiola Rosea (5% Rosavins, 3% Salidrosides), Naringin, Guanidinopropionic Acid, Tri-Methyl Glycine, Tyrosine, Sulbutiamine (Thiamine Di-Sulfide). GLYCORUSH: Energizing & Endurance Promoting Long & Short Chain Carbohydrates: GlycoRush (Long Chain Polysaccharide Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Short Chain Disaccharide Cane Juice Solids & fructose, Phosphates, Waxymaize Long Chain Carbohydrate Polymers, D-Glucose Polymers).
Directions:Use on Training Days: As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop wit 6-8 oz of water 15 minutes prior to exercise, on an empty stomach. Due to the potency of New HydperShock, start by taking 1/2 scoop for the first few workouts before progressing to a full scoop to assess your tolerance. Once you have determined you tolerance to 1 scoop, advanced users may add an extra 1/2 scoop. Due to the massive dose of nutrients, some users may find it beneficial to consume a protein shake or small mean 30 minutes before consuming this product. Non Training Days: Take 1.2 the amount you consume on training days. Do not take: within 6 hours of bedtime. Do not combine with any other stimulants.
Ingredients:Natural & Artificial Flavors, Sodium Bicarbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, Carrageenan.
Warnings:Seek advice from a health care practitioner prior to use if you have any pre-existing medical condition including (but not limited to): hypotension, hypertension, heart, liver, or thyroid disease, diabetes, psychiatric disease, asthma, pernicious anemia, anxiety, depression, seizure disorder, cardiac arrhythmias, stroke, difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement, or if you are taking an MAO inhibitor or any other prescription drug. DO not use if pregnant or contemplating becoming pregnant or nursing. Discontinue if excessive sleeplessness, tremors, dizziness, nervousness, headaches, or heart palpitations occur. For healthy adults only. Not for persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children
Be the first to review this Product
Reviews Terms and Conditions
By submitting any content to American Media Inc. you represent that:
- You are the sole owner, author or otherwise control all the rights to the content you submit.
- You were not compensated in any way for the content submitted.
- You grant American Media Inc. and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- All content submitted is true, accurate and not misleading. That the content will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; and you will compensate American Media Inc. for any claims resulting from any content you submit.
- That the content does not infringe on any third party's proprietary rights. Does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. Is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic), phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam.
- American Media Inc. will not accept any liability for any content you or any third party submits.
- American Media Inc. is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted.
- You are at least 18 years of age.