Optimum Nutrition CGT-10
Unflavored 1 lb (450g)
Optimum Nutrition CGT-10
1 lb (450g)
Ready to Ship
Nutritionals forOptimum Nutrition CGT-10
|Serving Size||2 Rounded Teaspoons|
|Serving Per Container||30|
|Amount per Serving||Quantity||% of DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%|
|Creatine Monohydrate||5 g|
|Inulin (Fructooligosaccharides)||5 g|
Creatine is known for increasing strength and muscle mass. Glutamine is an amino acid that can aid recovery by supporting the immune system and protein synthesis. And by adding Taurine, cell-hydrating, nutrient transporter to the mix, we've created one of the most advanced strength-power-recovery products out there. CGT-10 combines three of the most vital bodybuilding supplements into one formula, so you can clean out your cabinet full of bottles and go with the one that gets the whole job done.
Directions:As a dietary supplement, mix two rounded teaspoons of CGT-10 with 4 oz of cold water or your favorite beverage. For best results consume one serving 45-60 minutes prior to and/or one serving immediately after exercise.
Warnings:KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Check with a qualified healthcare professional before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing a baby, under 18 years of age, or if you have any known or suspected medical condition(s) and/or are taking any prescription or OTC medication(s).
Be the first to review this Product
Reviews Terms and Conditions
By submitting any content to American Media Inc. you represent that:
- You are the sole owner, author or otherwise control all the rights to the content you submit.
- You were not compensated in any way for the content submitted.
- You grant American Media Inc. and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- All content submitted is true, accurate and not misleading. That the content will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; and you will compensate American Media Inc. for any claims resulting from any content you submit.
- That the content does not infringe on any third party's proprietary rights. Does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. Is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic), phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam.
- American Media Inc. will not accept any liability for any content you or any third party submits.
- American Media Inc. is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted.
- You are at least 18 years of age.