Optimum Nutrition Fish Oil
Optimum Nutrition Fish Oil
Ready to Ship
Nutritionals forOptimum Nutrition Fish Oil
|Serving Size||1 softgel|
|Serving Per Container||100|
|Amount per Serving||Quantity||% of DV|
|Calories from Fat||10 |
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Fish Oil||1000 mg|
|Total Omega 3 Fatty Acids||300 mg|
Dietary supplement. No fishy aftertaste. DHA/EPA. Mercury Free. The Bigger Picture of Fish Oils: Fish Oils contain long-chain fatty acids, including Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). DHA and EPA are essential fats that cannot be made by your body. So, consuming them through foods like salmon and supplements such as the ON Fish Oil Softgels that you are holding in your hands is the only way to get DHA and EPA. Our Fish Oil Softgels are mercury-free and enteric-coated, which means that you get all of the benefits of fish oils without the fishy aftertaste that you might encounter without this special coating. Carefully manufactured in the USA.
Directions:As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 softgels, up to 3 times daily, with meals. Store in a cool, dry place.
Ingredients:Gelatin, Glycerin, Food Glaze, Ethylcellulose, Enteric Coating (Sodium Alginate, Stearic Acid) Mixed Tocopherols, Vanillin.
Warnings:Check with a qualified healthcare professional before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing a baby, under 18 years of age, or if you have any known or suspected medical conditions and/or are taking any prescription or OTC medications. Allergen Information: Contains fish (anchovy, mackerel, sardine) ingredients. Keep out of reach of children.
Be the first to review this Product
Reviews Terms and Conditions
By submitting any content to American Media Inc. you represent that:
- You are the sole owner, author or otherwise control all the rights to the content you submit.
- You were not compensated in any way for the content submitted.
- You grant American Media Inc. and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- All content submitted is true, accurate and not misleading. That the content will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; and you will compensate American Media Inc. for any claims resulting from any content you submit.
- That the content does not infringe on any third party's proprietary rights. Does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. Is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic), phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam.
- American Media Inc. will not accept any liability for any content you or any third party submits.
- American Media Inc. is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted.
- You are at least 18 years of age.