Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Egg Protein
Vanilla Custard 2 lbs (909 g)
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Egg Protein
2 lbs (909 g)
Currently out of stock.
Nutritionals forOptimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Egg Protein
|Serving Size||1 Heaping Scoop|
|Serving Per Container||29|
|Amount per Serving||Quantity||% of DV|
|Calories from Fat||5 |
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Vitamin A||0 ||0%|
|Vitamin C||0 ||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Glutamine & Precursors||3285 mg|
|Aspartic Acid||2083 mg|
Nutritionists commonly refer to eggs as the "gold standard" for protein quality because they're very easily digested and contain generous amounts of all eight essential amino acids. Eggs are naturally free of lactose, so they're also much more "forgiving" to athletes who have trouble with dairy foods or milk-based protein powders. Our Gold Standard 100% Egg takes the benefits a step further by virtually eliminated the fat and cholesterol found in whole eggs. Each scoop of Gold Standard 100% Egg packs as much protein as seven egg whiles with just 4 grams of carbs. By mixing this stuff INSTANTIZED to mix-up easily too, we may have elevated our egg to "platinum" status. Beyond the Basics: 24 grams of Egg White Protein per serving. Very High Biological Value (BV). Non-Dairy, No Lactose. Contains Aminogen digestive enzyme system to enhance utilization. Over 5 grams of BCAAs (Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine). Loaded with all 8 Essential Amino Acids. 0 grams of sugar so it's great for contest and low-carb dieting. INSTANTIZED to mix easily with a spoon.
Directions:SPOON STIRRED: Gold Standard 100% Egg is INSTANTIZED. That means if you forgot your shaker cup or don't have time to get out the blender, you can just add one heaping scoop of Gold Standard 100% Egg to a glass filled with 6-8 oz of cold water, milk or your favorite beverage. Then mix it up with a spoon for about 30 seconds or until powder is completely dissolved. SHAKER: Bringing a shaker cup with you to the gym is the best way to get a powerful dose of protein immediately after your workout. Just add one heaping of Gold Standard 100% Egg to your shaker cup and then pour in 6-8 oz of your preferred beverage. Cover and shake for 25-30 seconds. Don't have a shaker cup? Visit www.optimumnutrition.com and order a customer shaker, or visit your local health food store or gym. BLENDER: Add one heaping scoop of GOLD Standard 100% Egg to a blender filled with 6-8 oz of water, milk, or your favorite beverage. Blend for 15-20 seconds. Then add 3-4 ice cubes and blend for an additional 20 seconds. SHAKE UP YOUR SHAKE: By adding a few high-energy ingredients to your shake you can blend up a delicious meal: try adding fresh bananas, peanut butter, flaxseed oil, coconut, slivered almonds, or other ingredients. STACK YOUR SHAKE: By adding supplements like Micronized Creatine, Glutamine, Taurine, and/or INSTANTIZED BCAA powders, you can make Gold Standard 100% Egg an even more powerful post-workout recovery product. SUGGESTED USE: Consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day through a combination of high protein foods and supplements. For best results, consume your daily protein allotment over several small meals spread evenly throughout the day.
Ingredients:Egg Albumen, Artificial Flavor, Lecithin, Sucralose, Aminogen, Acesulfame Potassium.
Warnings:Do not use as sole source of nutrition for weight loss or maintenance. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. .Allergen Information: This product contains egg and soy (lecithin) ingredients.
Be the first to review this Product
Reviews Terms and Conditions
By submitting any content to American Media Inc. you represent that:
- You are the sole owner, author or otherwise control all the rights to the content you submit.
- You were not compensated in any way for the content submitted.
- You grant American Media Inc. and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- All content submitted is true, accurate and not misleading. That the content will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; and you will compensate American Media Inc. for any claims resulting from any content you submit.
- That the content does not infringe on any third party's proprietary rights. Does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. Is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic), phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam.
- American Media Inc. will not accept any liability for any content you or any third party submits.
- American Media Inc. is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted.
- You are at least 18 years of age.