Optimum Nutrition Platinum Hydrowhey
Supercharged Strawberry 1.75 lb (795 G)
Optimum Nutrition Platinum Hydrowhey
1.75 lb (795 G)
Ready to Ship
Nutritionals forOptimum Nutrition Platinum Hydrowhey
|Serving Size||1 rounded scoop|
|Serving Per Container||20|
|Amount per Serving||Quantity||% of DV|
|Calories from Fat||10 |
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||1%|
|Vitamin A||0 ||0%|
|Vitamin C||0 ||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
Platinum Hydrowhey. Advanced Hydrolyzed Whey Protein. Fastest and Purest. Naturally and Artificially Flavored. 30g Protein, 8.8 BCAAs, 0g Lactose, 40 Servings. THE BIGGER PICTURE OF HYDROLYZED WHEY PROTEINS: PLATINUM HYDROWHEY is the fastest, purest, most advanced whey protein we've ever developed. In a word: excellence. By hydrolyzing the protein in this premium formula we've created our fastest-acting whey protein yet. Hydrolyzing breaks larger proteins down into smaller pieces that are able to get into your system rapidly, enabling your muscles to start rebuilding quickly. For added effectiveness we've also enhanced it with digestive enzymes and micronized branched chain amino acids (BCAAs). PLATINUM HYDROWHEY is ultra-pure too. That's because it's made with hydrolyzed whey protein isolates. So, there's no excess fat, cholesterol, or lactose to slow down your progress either. SMALLER PIECES = BIGGER RESULTS: 1. PURIFIED: Excess moisture, fat, cholesterol, lactose, and other materials are removed so that ultra-pure protein remains. 2. HYDROLYZED: Once the purest whey proteins have been isolated, they are broken down, or hydrolyzed, into smaller pieces for faster delivery. 3. ENHANCED: Finally, PLATINUM HYDROWHEY is enhanced with digestive enzymes and micronized free-form BCAAs for added effectiveness. BEYOND THE BASICS: Made with ADVANCED HYDROLYZED WHEY Protein Isolates for FASTER DELIVERY; 30grams of ULTRA-PURE PROTEIN; Nearly 9 grams of Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine (BCAAs) per scoop; Contains DIGESTIVE ENZYMES for enhanced utilization; INSTANTIZED to mix easily with a spoon.TYPICAL AMINO ACID PROFILE (milligrams per serving): Essential Amino Acids (EAAs): Tryptophan 405, Valine 2259, Threonine 2159, Isoleucine 2467, Leucine 4100, Lysine 2589, Phenylalanine 867, Methionine 611. Conditionally Essential Amino Acids (CAAs): Arginine 611, Cystine 693, Tyrosine 846, Histidine 540, Proline 2031, Glutamine and Precursors 5124. Nonessential Amino Acid (NAAs): Aspartic Acid 3249, Serine 1414, Glycine 479, Alanine 1466. Valine and Isoleucine are naturally occurring and added. Contain ACTIVOR PEPTIDES.
Directions:PLATINUM HYDROWHEY is INSTANTIZED, so it always mixes up easily and completely. Simply add 1 scoop of PLATINUM HYDROWHEY to a blender, shaker cup, or glass filled with 12 ounces of cold water, milk, or juice and blend, shake, or stir for 20-30 seconds or until powder is dissolved. TIP: Adjust the intensity of your PLATINUM HYDROWHEY shake by varying the amount of liquid you use to prepare it. For a slightly thicker consistency with bolder flavor, mix each scoop with 10 ounces of liquid per scoop. STACK YOUR SHAKE: By adding dietary supplements including creatine, BCAA, and carbohydrate powders you can make PLATINUM HYDROWHEY an even more powerful recovery product. TIP: Use faster-acting PLATINUM HYDROWHEY during the day and more slowly digested GOLD STANDARD 100% CASEIN at night for around-the-clock amino acid coverage. SUGGESTED USE: Consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day through a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements. For best results consume your daily protein allotment over several meals spread evenly throughout the day. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE. CONTENTS SOLD BY WEIGHT NOT VOLUME.
Ingredients:Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate, Micronized Branched Chain Amino Acids (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L_Valine), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Lecithin. Contains 1.5% or Less of : Creamer (Sunflower Oil, Maltodextrin, Modified Food Starch, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Tocopherols), Salt, Cellulose Gum, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Beet Powder, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Enzyme Blend (Aminogen, Amylase, Protease, Cellulase, Beta-D-Galactosidase, lipase).
Warnings:ALLERGEN INFORMATION: CONTAINS MILK AND SOY (LECITHIN) INGREDIENTS. NOTICE: DO NOT USE AS A SOLE SOURCE OF NUTRITION. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Be the first to review this Product
Reviews Terms and Conditions
By submitting any content to American Media Inc. you represent that:
- You are the sole owner, author or otherwise control all the rights to the content you submit.
- You were not compensated in any way for the content submitted.
- You grant American Media Inc. and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- All content submitted is true, accurate and not misleading. That the content will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; and you will compensate American Media Inc. for any claims resulting from any content you submit.
- That the content does not infringe on any third party's proprietary rights. Does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. Is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic), phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam.
- American Media Inc. will not accept any liability for any content you or any third party submits.
- American Media Inc. is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted.
- You are at least 18 years of age.