Optimum Nutrition Platinum Hydrowhey
Cookies & Cream Overdrive 1.75 lbs (795 g)
Optimum Nutrition Platinum Hydrowhey
1.75 lbs (795 g)
Cookies & Cream Overdrive
Ready to Ship
Nutritionals forOptimum Nutrition Platinum Hydrowhey
|Serving Size||1 Rounded Scoop|
|Serving Per Container||20|
|Amount per Serving||Quantity||% of DV|
|Calories from Fat||10 |
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||1%|
|Vitamin A||0 ||0%|
|Vitamin C||0 ||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
Advanced Hydrolyzed Whey Protein; Fastest & Purest. The Bigger Picture of Hydrolyzed Whey Proteins: Platinum Hydrowhey is the fastest, purest, most advanced, whey protein we've ever developed. In a word: excellence. By hydrolyzing the protein in this premium formula we've created our fastest acting whey protein yet. Hydrolyzing breaks large proteins down into smaller pieces that are able to get into your system rapidly, enabling your muscles to start rebuilding quickly. For added effectiveness we've also enhanced it with digestive enzymes and micronized branches chain amino acids (BCAAs). Platinum Hydrowhey is ultra pure too. That's because it's made with hydrolyzed whey protein isolates. So, there's no excess fat, cholesterol, or lactose to slow down your progress either. Made with Advanced Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolates for Faster Delivery; 30 grams of Ultra Pure Protein; Nearly 9 grams of Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine (BCAAs) per scoop; No lactose or cholesterol; Contains digestive enzymes for enhanced utilization; Instantized to mix easily with a spoon.
Directions:Platinum Hydrowhey is INSTANTIZED, so it always mixes up easily and completely. Simply add 1 rounded scoop of Platinum Hydrowhey to a blender, shaker cup, or glass filled with 12 ounces of cold water, milk, or juice and blend, shake, or stir for 20-30 seconds or until powder is dissolved. TIP: Adjust the intensity of your Platinum Hydrowhey shake by varying the amount of liquid you use to prepare it. For a slightly thicker consistency with a bolder flavor, mix each scoop with 10 ounces of water. For a milder tasting less sweet shake, use 14-16 ounces of liquid per scoop. Stack Your Shake: By adding dietary supplements including creatine, BCAA, and carbohydrate powders you can make Platinum Hydrowhey an even more powerful recovery product. TIP: Use faster acting Platinum Hydrowhey during the day and more slowly digested Gold Standard 100% Casein at night for around-the-clock amino acid coverage. Suggested Use: Consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day through a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements. For best results consume your daily protein allotment over several meals spread evenly throughout the day.
Ingredients:Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolates, Micronized Branched Chain Amino Acids (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine), Natural And Artificial Flavors, Cookie Crumbs (Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Sugar, Palm and Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa [Processed With Alkali], High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Flour, Salt, Dextrose, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soya Lecithin), Lecithin, Contains 1.5% Or Less Of: Creamer (Sunflower Oil, Maltodextrin, Modified Food Starch, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Tocopherols), Salt, Cellulose Gum, Potassium Chloride, Sucralose, Vanillin, Acesulfame Potassium, Enzyme Blend (Aminogen, Amylase, Protease, Cellulase, Beta-D-Galactosidase, Lipase).
Warnings:Do not use as sole source of nutrition. Keep out of reach of children. ALLERGEN INFORMATION: Contains Milk And Soy (Lecithin) Ingredients.
Be the first to review this Product
Reviews Terms and Conditions
By submitting any content to American Media Inc. you represent that:
- You are the sole owner, author or otherwise control all the rights to the content you submit.
- You were not compensated in any way for the content submitted.
- You grant American Media Inc. and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- All content submitted is true, accurate and not misleading. That the content will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; and you will compensate American Media Inc. for any claims resulting from any content you submit.
- That the content does not infringe on any third party's proprietary rights. Does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. Is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic), phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam.
- American Media Inc. will not accept any liability for any content you or any third party submits.
- American Media Inc. is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted.
- You are at least 18 years of age.