Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass
Banana 12 lb (5455 g)
Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass
12 lb (5455 g)
Ready to Ship
Nutritionals forOptimum Nutrition Serious Mass
|Amount per Serving||Quantity||% of DV|
|Calories from Fat||170 |
|Total Fat||19 g||29%|
|Saturated Fat||12 g||60%|
|Total Carbohydrate||293 g||98%|
|Vitamin A||6500 IU||130%|
|Vitamin C||66 mg||110%|
|Vitamin D||500 IU||125%|
|Vitamin E||30 IU||100%|
|Pantothenic Acid||27 mg||270%|
|Vitamin B12||12.7 mcg||212%|
|Vitamin B6||5.3 mg||265%|
|Folic Acid||436 mcg||109%|
|Creatine Monohydrate||1 g|
|Glutamine Peptides||500 mg|
|PABA (Para Aminobenzoic Acid)||5 mg|
|Choline (as Choline Bitarate)||250 mg|
|Choline (as Choline Bitartrate)||250 mg|
|Glutamine Peptide||500 mg|
|PABA (Para-Aminobenzoic Acid)||5 mg|
Weight gain supplement. Naturally & artificially flavored. 1250 Calories. 50 g Protein. 250 g Carbs. 25 Vitamins & minerals. No sugar added. Not a sugar-free product. The Bigger Picture of Weight-Gain: Serious weight gain requires serious calories. However, those who need the extra calories most, often have the toughest time consuming enough of them. For many aspiring to be bigger, highly-active metabolisms, weaker appetites and on-the-run lifestyles make consuming sufficient calories through whole foods alone a real challenge. With Serious Mass, you've got nothing to lose and lots to gain. We've consolidated over 1,250 calories, 50 grams of protein, 250-plus grams of carbohydrates, and 25 vitamins & minerals with added glutamine and creatine into every serving. It's time to stop thinking small; get serious-Serious Mass. Beyond The Basics: 1,250 calories per serving in water; 1,630-plus calories when made with low fat milk. 50 grams of protein from a combination of faster and slower digesting sources including whey, casein, and egg. 250-plus grams of carbohydrates to support fueling of intense workouts and aid in the replenishment of glycogen stores-with no added sugar. Enhanced with creatine, l-glutamine & glutamine peptides, choline, inositol, PABA, and MCTs. 25 Vitamins & essential minerals with an emphasis on B-vitamins and antioxidants. Manufactured in the U.S.A. Contents sold by weight, not volume. Some settling may occur.
Directions:Add two heaping scoops of Serious Mass to a blender filled with 24 oz of water. Blend for 45-60 seconds. Then add a few ice cubes and, if desired, other calorie-contributing ingredients (see Supercharge Your Serious Mass) and blend for an additional 30-45 seconds. Tips: Mixing two scoops of Serious Mass with 24 fl oz of nonfat or low fat milk instead of water will give you a thicker, creamier, higher-calorie shake. New users may find if beneficial to begin with 1/2 of a serving daily for the first week and then gradually increase to 1 or more full servings several times a day. Serious Mass is a substantial weight-gain supplement that can be used to feed serious calorie needs in a variety or different ways. Between Meals: Drink 1/2-1 serving of Serious Mass between meals to maintain positive nitrogen balance and support a high-calorie diet. Post-Workout: Begin drinking 1/2-1 serving of Serious Mass 30-45 minutes following exercise to support maximum recovery. Before Bed: Drink 1/2-1 serving of Serious Mass about 45-60 minutes before bed to provide nutrients to recovering muscle throughout the night. Note: For best results use Serious Mass combined with intense weight training (3-5 times per week) and a sensible whole foods diet. Also, keep in mind that sufficient recovery between workouts impacts your ability to gain lean mass. Allowing at least 48 hours between workouts involving the same body parts is recommended. Store in a cool, dry place.
Ingredients:Maltodextrin, Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate, Egg Albumen, Sweet Dairy Whey), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Vitamin and Mineral Blend (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Aspartate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Zinc Citrate, Beta Carotene, D-Calcium Pantothenate, D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate, Selenomethionine, Copper Gluconate, Ferrous Fumarate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Chromium Polynicotinate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate, Cholecalciferol, Potassium Iodide, Cyanocobalamin), Medium Chain Triglycerides, Lecithin, Malic Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, FD&C Yellow No. 5.
Warnings:Keep out of reach of children. Allergen Information: Contains milk, egg, wheat (glutamine peptides) and soy (lecithin) ingredients. Do not take this product if you are pregnant or nursing a baby. Check with a qualified healthcare professional before using this product if you are under 18 years of age or if you have any known or suspected medical condition(s) including diabetes or hypoglycemia, and/or if you are taking any prescription or OTC medication(s).
Be the first to review this Product
Reviews Terms and Conditions
By submitting any content to American Media Inc. you represent that:
- You are the sole owner, author or otherwise control all the rights to the content you submit.
- You were not compensated in any way for the content submitted.
- You grant American Media Inc. and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- All content submitted is true, accurate and not misleading. That the content will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; and you will compensate American Media Inc. for any claims resulting from any content you submit.
- That the content does not infringe on any third party's proprietary rights. Does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. Is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic), phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam.
- American Media Inc. will not accept any liability for any content you or any third party submits.
- American Media Inc. is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted.
- You are at least 18 years of age.