Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey
Chocolate Coconut 5 lb (2,273 g)
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey
5 lb (2,273 g)
Currently out of stock.
Nutritionals forOptimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey
|Serving Size||1 Rounded Scoop|
|Serving Per Container||71|
|Amount per Serving||Quantity||% of DV|
|Calories from Fat||15 |
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
|Vitamin A||0 ||0%|
|Vitamin C||0 ||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
Like it's predecessors, this canister of ON 100% Whey Gold Standard contains Optimum Nutrition's exclusive, proprietary blend of-(1) Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolates; (2) Ion-Exchanged Whey Protein Isolates; (3) Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrate; (4) HydroWhey Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides to give you more of what you want (pure, unadulterated whey protein) with less of what you don't (fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, lactose, and other carbohydrates) with every serving. The container you are holding in your hand is no exception. In fact, ON 100% Whey Gold Standard is better than ever! Here's why: 1. ON 100% Whey Gold Standard provides more whey protein isolates (WPI)-the purest and most expensive source of whey protein available. 2. Higher protein percentage. ON 100% Whey Gold Standard has always been a leader in this respect. Now with 24 grams of protein in just slightly over a one-ounce serving (see accompanying equation), it's nearly 79% protein by weight! 3. We've included HydroWhey strategically hydrolyzed, low molecular weight whey peptides to make ON 100% Whey Gold Standard even faster acting! 4. ON 100% Whey Gold Standard contains Lactase and Aminogen digestive enzymes to further enhance absorption and make this product even more friendly to lactose intolerant individuals. 5. ON 100% Whey Gold Standard is instantized to mix easily and completely with just a few twirls of a spoon. 6. Every serving supplies even more low, moderate, and high molecular weight, biologically active Whey Protein Microfractions including Alpha-Lactalbumin, Glycomacropeptides, Beta-Lactoglobulin, Immunoglobulin G (IgG), Lactoferrin, Lactoperoxidase, and various growth factors. 7. Over 4 grams of Glutamine & Glutamine precursors and more than 5 grams of BCAA's (Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine) in each scoop! Typical Amino Acid Profile (Miligrams Per Serving): Essential Amino Acids (EAAs):Tryptophan 405, Valine 1422, Threonine 1654, Isoleucine 1573, Leucine 2531, Lysine 2233, Phenylalanine 748, Methionine 492. Conditionally Essential Amino Acids (CAAs): Arginine 505, Cystine 494, Tyrosine 703, Histidine 423, Proline 1509, Glutamine & Precursors 4082. Nonessential Amino Acids (NAAs): Aspartic Acid 2508, Serine 1126, Glycine 412, Alanine 1180.
- Chocolate Mint 2 lbs (909 g)
- Rocky Road 2 lb
- Rocky Road 5 lbs
- Tropical Punch 5 lbs
- White Chocolate 5 lb (2,273 G)
- Cake Batter 5 lb (2,273 g)
- Chocolate Mint 5 lbs
- Double Rich Chocolate 2 lbs (909 g)
- Double Rich Chocolate 5 lbs
- Double Rich Chocolate 10 lbs
- Cookies N' Cream 2 lbs
- Cookies N' Cream 5.15 lbs (2341 g)
- Coffee 5 lb (2,273 g)
- Vanilla 2 lb (909 G)
- Chocolate 5 lb (2,273 G)
- Delicious Strawberry 2 lbs (909g)
- Delicious Strawberry 5 lbs
- Delicious Strawberry 10 lbs
- Vanilla 5 lb (2,273 G)
- Chocolate 2 lb (909 g)
- Strawberry 2 lb (909 g)
- Vanilla Ice Cream 2 lbs (909 g)
- Vanilla Ice Cream 5 lbs
- Vanilla Ice Cream 10 lbs
- Rocky Road 10 lbs (4,545g)
- Extreme Milk Chocolate 2 lb (912 g)
- French Vanilla Creme 2 lb (912 g)
- Extreme Milk Chocolate 5 lb (2,273 g)
- French Vanilla Creme 5 lb (2,273 g)
- Banana Cream 2 lb (912 g)
- Banana Cream 5 lb (2,273 g)
- Strawberry Banana 2 lb (912 g)
- Strawberry Banana 5 lb (2,273g)
- Mocha Cappuccino 5 lb (2273 g)
- Chocolate Malt 2 lb (909 g)
- Chocolate Malt 5 lb (2,273 g)
- Caramel Toffee Fudge 5 lb (2,273 g)
- Caramel Toffee Fudge 2 lb (909 g)
- Mocha Cappuccino 2 lb (912 g)
- Strawberry 5 lb (2,273g)
- Tropical Punch 2 lbs
Directions:SPOON STIRRED: 100% Whey Gold Standard is INSTANTIZED. That means if you forgot your shaker cup or don't have time to get out the blender, you can just add one rounded scoop of 100% Whey Gold Standard to a glass filled with 6-8 oz of water, nonfat milk or your favorite beverage. Then mix it up with a spoon. Stir for about 20 seconds or until powder is completely dissolved. SHAKER: Brings a shaker cup with you to the gym is the best way to get a powerful dose of protein immediately after your workout. Just add one rounded scoop of 100% Whey Gold Standard to your shaker cup and then pour in 6-8 oz of your preferred beverage. Cover and shake for 25-30 seconds. Don't have a shaker cup? Visit optimumnutrition.com and order a custom ON shaker, or visit your local health food store or gym. TIP: Mixing one scoop with 6-8 oz of nonfat milk instead of water will give you a thicker, creamier shake. BLENDER: Add one rounded scoop of 100% Whey Gold Standard to a blender filled with 6-8 oz of water, nonfat milk, or your favorite beverage. Blend for 20-30 seconds. Then add 1 or 2 ice cubes and blend for an additional 30 seconds. SHAKE UP YOUR SHAKE: By adding a few high-energy ingredients to your shake you can blend up a delicious meal: try adding fresh or frozen fruits (strawberries, bananas, etc.), peanut butter, flaxseed oil, unflavored yogurt, coconut, slivered almonds, or other ingredients. STACK YOUR SHAKE: By adding other supplements including creatine, glutamine, taurine (e.g. CGT10) , and or BCAA powders you can make 100% Whey Gold Standard an even more powerful post-workout recovery drink.
Ingredients:Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolates, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Peptides), Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Natural And Artificial Flavors, Lecithin, Salt, Creamer (Sunflower Oil, Maltodextrin, Modified Food Starch, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Tocopherols), Acesulfame Potassium, Aminogen, Sucralose, Lactase.
Warnings:Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. Allergen Information: Contains Milk, And Soy (Lecithin) Ingredients.
Be the first to review this Product
Reviews Terms and Conditions
By submitting any content to American Media Inc. you represent that:
- You are the sole owner, author or otherwise control all the rights to the content you submit.
- You were not compensated in any way for the content submitted.
- You grant American Media Inc. and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- All content submitted is true, accurate and not misleading. That the content will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; and you will compensate American Media Inc. for any claims resulting from any content you submit.
- That the content does not infringe on any third party's proprietary rights. Does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. Is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic), phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam.
- American Media Inc. will not accept any liability for any content you or any third party submits.
- American Media Inc. is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted.
- You are at least 18 years of age.