Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass
Strawberry 12lbs (5,455 g)
Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass
12lbs (5,455 g)
Ready to Ship
Nutritionals forOptimum Nutrition Serious Mass
|Amount per Serving||Quantity||% of DV|
|Calories from Fat||170 |
|Total Fat||19 g||29%|
|Saturated Fat||11 g||55%|
|Total Carbohydrate||293 g||98%|
|Vitamin A||6500 IU||130%|
|Vitamin C||66 mg||110%|
|Vitamin D||500 IU||125%|
|Vitamin E||30 IU||100%|
|Pantothenic Acid||27 mg||270%|
|Vitamin B12||12.7 mcg||212%|
|Vitamin B6||5.3 mg||265%|
|Folic Acid||436 mcg||109%|
|PABA (as Para Aminobenzoic Acid)||5 mg|
|Choline (as Choline Bitartrate)||250 mg|
|Choline (as Choline Bitarate)||250 mg|
|Creatine Monohydrate||1 g|
The Bigger Picture of Weight Gainers: Serious weight gain requires serious calories. However, those who need the extra calories most, often have the toughest time consuming enough of them. For many aspiring to be bigger, highly-active metabolisms, weaker appetites, and on-the-run lifestyles make consuming sufficient calories through whole foods alone a real challenge. With Serious Mass, you've got nothing to lose and lots to gain. We've consolidated over 1,250 calories, 50 grams of protein, 250-plus grams of carbohydrate, and 25 vitamins and minerals with added glutamine and creatine into every serving. It's time to stop thinking small; get serious-Serious Mass. 1,250 calories per serving in water; 1,630 calories when made with low fat milk. 50 grams of protein from a combination of faster and slower digesting sources including Whey, Casein, and Egg. 250-plus grams of carbohydrate to support fueling of intense workouts and aid in the replenishment of glycogen stores with NO ADDED SUGAR. Enhanced with Creatine, L-Glutamine and Glutamine Peptide, Choline, Inositol, PABA, and MCTs. 25 Vitamins and Essential Minerals with an emphasis on B-Vitamins and Antioxidants.
Directions:Add two heaping scoops of Serious Mass to a blender filled with 24 oz of water. Blend for 45-60 seconds. Then add a few ice cubes and, if desired, other calorie-contributing ingredients (see "Supercharge Your Serious Mass" on the opposite panel) and blend for an addition 30-45 seconds. TIPS: Mixing two scoops of Serious Mass with 24 fl oz of nonfat or low fat milk instead of water will give you a thicker, creamier, higher-calorie shake. New users may find it beneficial to begin with 1/2 serving daily for the first weekend then gradually increase to 1 or more full servings several times a day. Serious Mass is a substantial weight-gain supplement that can be used to feed serious calorie needs in a variety of different ways. BETWEEN MEALS: Drink 1/ 21serving of Serious Mass between meals to maintain positive nitrogen balance and support a high-calorie diet. POST-WORKOUT: Begin drinking 1/ 2-1 serving of Serious Mass 30-45 minutes following exercise to support maximum recovery. BEFORE BED: Drink 1/ 2-1 serving of Serious Mass about 45-60 minutes before bed to provide nutrients to recovering muscle throughout the night. NOTE: For best results use Serious Mass combined with intense weight training (3-5 times per week) and a sensible whole foods diet. Also, keep in mind that sufficient recovery between workouts impacts your ability to gain lean mass. Allowing at least 48 hours between workouts involving the same body parts is recommended.
Ingredients:Maltodextrin, Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate, Egg Albumen, Sweet Dairy Whey), Artificial Flavors, Vitamin/Mineral Blend (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Aspartate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Zinc Citrate, Beta Carotene, D-Calcium Pantothenate, D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate, Selenomethionine, Copper Gluconate, Ferrous Fumarate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Chromium Polynicotinate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate, Cholecalciferol, Potassium Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Chromium Polynicotinate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate, Cholecalciferol, Potassium Iodide, Cyanocobalamin), Medium Chain Triglycerides, FD&C Red No. 40, Acesulfame Potassium.
Warnings:CAUTION: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not take this product if you are pregnant or nursing a baby. Check wit a qualified healthcare professional before using this product if you are under 18 years of age or if you have any known or suspected medical condition(s) including diabetes or hypoglycemia and/or if you are taking any prescription or OTC medication(s). ALLERGEN INFORMATION: Contains milk, egg, wheat (glutamine peptides) and soy (lecithin) ingredients.
Be the first to review this Product
Reviews Terms and Conditions
By submitting any content to American Media Inc. you represent that:
- You are the sole owner, author or otherwise control all the rights to the content you submit.
- You were not compensated in any way for the content submitted.
- You grant American Media Inc. and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- All content submitted is true, accurate and not misleading. That the content will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; and you will compensate American Media Inc. for any claims resulting from any content you submit.
- That the content does not infringe on any third party's proprietary rights. Does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. Is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic), phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam.
- American Media Inc. will not accept any liability for any content you or any third party submits.
- American Media Inc. is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted.
- You are at least 18 years of age.