Double Latte 24 - 1.4 oz (41 g) pkgs [984 g (2.16 lb)]
24 - 1.4 oz (41 g) p
Ready to Ship
Nutritionals forPowerBar Gel
|Serving Size||1 pack|
|Serving Per Container||24|
|Amount per Serving||Quantity||% of DV|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||27 2||9%|
C2 MAX Higher- Octane carb Blend. Speeds more energy to Muscles. Science at powerbar.com Electrolytes of a sports drink.PowerBar Gel is the first gel to provide the carbs AND electrolytes of a high end sports drink. With C2 MAX, an optimized carb blend for faster energy delivery PowerBar Gel is the first gel to bring this state-of-the-science carb combo that delivers high octane fuel to working muscles faster. Research shows that consuming an optimal ratio of glucose and fructose sources can increase the amount of carbs that can be digested, delivered to and used by working muscles during exercise by 20-55%.4 times the sodium of leading competitors. Sodium is the key electrolyte lost in sweat and is the only electrolyte recommended to be replaced during endurance exercise. PowerBar Gel is the first leading gel to deliver the higher sodium levels of high end sports drinks in a convenient gel form.
Directions:Consume 1-2 packets with water to meet the carbohydrate intake recommendations for endurance exercise of 30-60 grams/hour. (3. American College of Sports Medicine, American Dietetic Association, Dietitians of Canada: Joint Position Statement: Nutrition and Athletic Performance. Med Sci Sports Exerc 2000; 32:2130-45.) For serious training or competition, usage recommendations can be extended to 3 packets or 81 grams/hour. That's because the carb blend in PowerBar Gel has been shown to be utilized by muscles at up to 90 grams per hour. (2. Wallis et al. Oxidation or combined ingestion of maltodextrins and fructose during exercise. Med Sci Sports Exerc 2005;37:426-32.)
Ingredients:C2 MAX Carbohydrate Blend (Maltodextrin, Fructose) Filtered Water, PowerBar Electrolyte Blend (Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Chloride), Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, PowerBar Booster Blend (Caffeine, Ginseng, Kola Nut Extract), Sodium Benzoate, and Potassium Sorbate (to Retard Spoilage).
Warnings:Made on equipment that also processes milk.
Be the first to review this Product
Reviews Terms and Conditions
By submitting any content to American Media Inc. you represent that:
- You are the sole owner, author or otherwise control all the rights to the content you submit.
- You were not compensated in any way for the content submitted.
- You grant American Media Inc. and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- All content submitted is true, accurate and not misleading. That the content will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; and you will compensate American Media Inc. for any claims resulting from any content you submit.
- That the content does not infringe on any third party's proprietary rights. Does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. Is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic), phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam.
- American Media Inc. will not accept any liability for any content you or any third party submits.
- American Media Inc. is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted.
- You are at least 18 years of age.