PowerBar Performance Energy Bar
Oatmeal Raisin 12 - 65 g (2.29 oz) bars [780 g (1.7 lb)]
PowerBar Performance Energy Bar
12 - 65 g (2.29 oz)
Ready to Ship
Nutritionals forPowerBar Performance Energy Bar
|Serving Size||1 bar|
|Serving Per Container||12|
|Amount per Serving||Quantity||% of DV|
|Calories from Fat||35 |
|Total Fat||3.5 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Total Carbohydrate||45 g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|Other Carbohydrate||22 g|
|Vitamin A||0 ||0%|
|Vitamin C||0 ||70%|
|Vitamin E||0 ||100%|
|Pantothenic Acid||0 ||100%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B)||0 ||10%|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||0 ||15%|
|Vitamin B12||0 ||100%|
|Vitamin B6||0 ||25%|
Powerbar performance energy bar is a great choice for use before and during higher intensity competitions or training sessions like running cycling and swimming. It's formatted to be easy to digest and made with PowerBar's C2 Max dual source energy blend for more energy to muscles. In fact c2Max was designed to have the same blend of energy sources found in breakthrough studies to deliver 20-55 % more energy than glucose alone, and in another study to improve athletics cycling times 8% Power to Push . Study done with drink containing glucose alone vs 2.1 glucose to fructose. Powerbar Performance system designed to help athletes through all phases of athletic activity and competition. The Powerbar Performance system is an innovative three step quide designed to help athletes and active people navigate through sports nutrition guidelines and products choices for key phases of exercise, and to provide more experience athletes with the essential tools to optimize their personal sports nutrition program. Before Activity Start well hydrated drink fluids before exercise. Start every workout properly energized. These Powerbar products prepare your body with the energy it needs to help perform your best. PoweBar fruit Smoothie Energy bars are also great for higher intensity exercise. During activity stay hydrated drink fluids with electrolytes to prevent dehydration. Stay fueled by consuming carbs during exercise lasting more than one hour. After activity re hydrate to replace lost fluids and electrolytes. The first thirty minutes after a workout are critical. Help your body recover with these products designed to help replace energy stores and rebuild muscle tissue.
Ingredients:redients: c2 max energy blend evaporated cane juice syrup, maltodextrin, fructose dextrose oat bran soy protein isolate banana powder rice crisps milled rice , rice bran, rosemary extract, high oleic canola oil, brown rice flour, , and 2% or less of natural flavor vegetable glucerin salt, nonfat milk, almond butter, peanut flour, minerals calcium phosphate, ferrus fumarate, iron vitamins ascorbic acid vitamin c vitamin 6 hydrochloride , riboflavin vitamin b2 thiamine hydrochloride vitamin b1. Contains almond, milk, peanut and soy ingredients. Made on equipment that also processes wheat
Be the first to review this Product
Reviews Terms and Conditions
By submitting any content to American Media Inc. you represent that:
- You are the sole owner, author or otherwise control all the rights to the content you submit.
- You were not compensated in any way for the content submitted.
- You grant American Media Inc. and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- All content submitted is true, accurate and not misleading. That the content will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; and you will compensate American Media Inc. for any claims resulting from any content you submit.
- That the content does not infringe on any third party's proprietary rights. Does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. Is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic), phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam.
- American Media Inc. will not accept any liability for any content you or any third party submits.
- American Media Inc. is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted.
- You are at least 18 years of age.