StarChem Labs Evolution X7
Fruit Punch 300 g (.66 lb)
StarChem Labs Evolution X7
300 g (.66 lb)
Ready to Ship
Nutritionals forStarChem Labs Evolution X7
|Serving Size||1 Level Scoop|
|Serving Per Container||25|
|Amount per Serving||Quantity||% of DV|
|Calories||2 ||< 2%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0.5 g||< 2%|
|Other Carbohydrate||0.3 g|
|Glutamine Peptide||2000 mg|
|Citrulline Malate||2000 mg|
Intra/Postworkout Powerhouse. With a staggering 7 grams of Leucine, the Evolution of Intra workout supplements is here. Out simple yet very effective formula, Evolution X7, was developed to deliver results. There are many benefits to this product such as increased endurance, enhanced recovery and it will also prevent muscle breakdown during your training session or athletic event. It also has the ability to allow your body to stay in a positive nitrogen balance or "anabolic" state during training or athletic event. Drinking Evolution X7 will not only provide you with the edge during training, playing sports, or exercising, it accelerates recovery time from the active as well. Anabolic is a term used in reference to building muscle tissue rather than breaking muscle down or "catabolic". No Added Sugar. Caffeine Free. 7g Leucine, 2g Citrulline Malate, 2g Glutamine Peptide. Leucine: Leucine is a unique Branched Chain Amino Acid. It is responsible for several key functions which include promoting protein synthesis, preventing muscle breakdown and has the ability to increase insulin hormone. Actually most of the effects of amino acids on protein synthesis depend of Leucine. In addition to increased protein synthesis Leucine can even increase protein turnover. Citrulline Malate: Cutrulline Malate is also a great choice when looking to improve athletic performance and recovery. Citrulline's power lies in its ability to aid the boy in removing fatigue causing toxins, such as lactic acid and ammonia. This will allow for you to not only training harder but longer as your endurance will dramatically increase as well. Glutamine Peptides: There are reasons we choose Glutamine Peptides over traditions L-Glutamine. L-Glutamine is "free form" meaning it is not bonded to other amino acids. The problem is it is less stable and anywhere from 50-85% is used by the digestive and immune systems. With Glutamine Peptides, which are bonded to other amino acids with peptides bonds, you have a much higher absorption rate. This leads to a higher percentage making it into muscle tissue.
Directions:Mix 1 Level scoop (12 grams) with 10-12 oz of cold water and consume before, during and or after an athletic event or workout. Scoop weight may vary depending if product is settles, if bottle is shaken prior to use, if person uses heaping scoops or less than level scoop.
Ingredients:Maltodextrin, modified food starch, beet juice, sucralose, acesulfame-k, citric acid, sodium chloride, natural and artificial flavors and silica dioxide.
Warnings:Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Intended for use by healthy individuals 18 years of age and older. Not intended for use by pregnant or lactating women. Always consult a physician before using any dietary supplement especially if you take any prescription drugs, over the counter drugs, or have any pre-existing health concerns or conditions. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Allergen Warning: Manufactured in a facility which processes products containing milk, egg, soybeans, wheat, shellfish, fish oil, tree nuts, and peanut flavor.
Be the first to review this Product
Reviews Terms and Conditions
By submitting any content to American Media Inc. you represent that:
- You are the sole owner, author or otherwise control all the rights to the content you submit.
- You were not compensated in any way for the content submitted.
- You grant American Media Inc. and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- All content submitted is true, accurate and not misleading. That the content will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; and you will compensate American Media Inc. for any claims resulting from any content you submit.
- That the content does not infringe on any third party's proprietary rights. Does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. Is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic), phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam.
- American Media Inc. will not accept any liability for any content you or any third party submits.
- American Media Inc. is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted.
- You are at least 18 years of age.