TwinLab Energy Ultra Fuel
Fruit Punch 52.8 oz (1498 g)
TwinLab Energy Ultra Fuel
52.8 oz (1498 g)
Ready to Ship
Nutritionals forTwinLab Energy Ultra Fuel
|Serving Size||4 Scoops|
|Serving Per Container||14|
|Amount per Serving||Quantity||% of DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||100 g||33%|
|Niacin (from Niacinamide)||20 mg||100%|
|Pantothenic Acid (from D-Calcium Pantothenate)||100 mg||6%|
|Vitamin C (from Ascorbic Acid)||60 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B6 (from Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||2 mg||100%|
|Thiamin (from Thiamin Mononitrate)||1.5 mg||100%|
|Chromium (from Chromium Chloride)||200 mcg||167%|
|Magnesium (from Magnesium Succinate)||25 mg||6%|
Dietary Supplement. Energy. Super Complex & Simple Carb Ratio. The Science Behind the Size: Product-More Advanced than simple carb energy drinks, this complete performance drink provides a superior carbohydrate profile containing an advanced blend of 100 grams of high quality carbohydrates in the form of glucose polymers (the ultimate complex carbohydrate), plus important carbo and energy metabolizers. Result-Maximizes replacement of glycogen in hard-working muscles, extending endurance, speeding recovery and helping to improve overall performance during training. Science-Clinical studies show a balanced ration of complex and simple carbohydrates, like those found in Ultra Fuel, provide energy and enhance recovery, enabling participants to perform longer and produce greater output. Scientific studies also prove glucose polymers are direct precursors to glycogen synthesis in muscle.
Directions:As a dietary supplement, add 4 level scoops of powder to 16 fl oz of cold water.
Ingredients:Maltodextrin, Fructose, Citric Acid, Silica, Beet Juice Concentrate, Fruit Punch Flavor, Grape Skin Extract, Cherry Extract.
Warnings:This product is not to be taken by pregnant or nursing women or by person under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Best if used by date shown on container.
Be the first to review this Product
Reviews Terms and Conditions
By submitting any content to American Media Inc. you represent that:
- You are the sole owner, author or otherwise control all the rights to the content you submit.
- You were not compensated in any way for the content submitted.
- You grant American Media Inc. and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- All content submitted is true, accurate and not misleading. That the content will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; and you will compensate American Media Inc. for any claims resulting from any content you submit.
- That the content does not infringe on any third party's proprietary rights. Does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. Is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic), phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam.
- American Media Inc. will not accept any liability for any content you or any third party submits.
- American Media Inc. is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted.
- You are at least 18 years of age.