TwinLab Recovery Horny Goat Weed
TwinLab Recovery Horny Goat Weed
Currently out of stock.
Nutritionals forTwinLab Recovery Horny Goat Weed
|Serving Size||2 Capsules|
|Serving Per Container||30|
|Amount per Serving||Quantity||% of DV|
|Epimedium Leaf Extract (Standardized for 10% Icaiins)||500 mg|
|Maca Root Extract (MacaPure) (Standardized for 0.6% Macamides & Macaenes)||300 mg|
|Mucuna Pruriens Seed Extract (Standardized for 15% L-Dihydroxyphenylalanine)||50 mg|
|Korean Ginseng Root Extract (Standardized for 7% Ginsenosides)||50 mg|
|Proprietary Herb Blend||20 mg|
Dietary Supplement. Natural Aphrodisiac. The Science Behind the Size: Product: contains Horny Goat Weed and a blend of standardized herbs including Maca Root. Mucuna Pruriens and Eleutherococcus senticosus Root Extract, including Damiana, Ginko and Cordyceps. Result: enhances libido. Science: Studies suggest Horny Goat Weed is a natural aphrodisiac. Proprietary Herbal Blend: Damiana Leaf, Cordyceps, Ginkgo Leaf, Eleutherococcus senticosus Root, Yohimbe Bark Extract.
Directions:As a dietary supplement for men, take 2 capsules daily. May be taken 60-90 minutes prior to physical exertion. Taking more than the recommended amout will not improve results. Best if used by date shown on bottle.
Ingredients:Gelatin, Cellulose, MCT, Purified Water, Silica, Magnesium Stearate.
Warnings:Not for sale to or use by individuals under the age of 18. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. This product contains yohimbe bark extract which contains yohimbine. Do not use this product if you are at risk or are being treated for high blood pressure, heart, kidney, thyroid or psychiatric disease, anxiety, depression, seizure disorder or stroke. Consult a health care professional before use if you are taking antidepressants, MAO inhibitor or any other prescription drugs. Not for use in children, geriatric patients or females. Discontinue use and consult your health care professional if dizziness, sleeplessness, tremors, nervousness, headache or heart palpitations occur. Taking more than the recommended amount will not improve results and may cause adverse reactions listed in the warning. Discontinue use of this product at least two weeks prior to any surgery. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. (This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.)
Be the first to review this Product
Reviews Terms and Conditions
By submitting any content to American Media Inc. you represent that:
- You are the sole owner, author or otherwise control all the rights to the content you submit.
- You were not compensated in any way for the content submitted.
- You grant American Media Inc. and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- All content submitted is true, accurate and not misleading. That the content will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; and you will compensate American Media Inc. for any claims resulting from any content you submit.
- That the content does not infringe on any third party's proprietary rights. Does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. Is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic), phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam.
- American Media Inc. will not accept any liability for any content you or any third party submits.
- American Media Inc. is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted.
- You are at least 18 years of age.