TwinLab Vital Memory
TwinLab Vital Memory
Currently out of stock.
Nutritionals forTwinLab Vital Memory
|Amount per Serving||Quantity||% of DV|
|Folic Acid||400 mcg||100%|
|Alpha-Lipoic Acid||50 mg|
|Vitamin C (from Ascorbic Acid)||150 mg||250%|
|Vitamin B12 (from Cyanocobalamin)||50 mcg||833%|
|Vitamin E (from D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate)||100 IU||333%|
|Phosphorus (from Calcium Phosphate)||576 mg||58%|
|Calcium (from Calcium Phosphate, Carbonate and Silicate)||1008 mg||101%|
|Acetyl L-Carnitine Hydrochloride||150 mg|
Dietary Supplement. Supports Healthy Brain Function. TwinLab Vital Memory is formulated to help maintain a quality of life and level of independence for those persons concerned with developing mild memory problems associated with aging. Vital Memory is an advanced formulation designed to help nutritionally support healthy brain function. Vital Memory is an advanced formulation designed to help nutritionally support healthy brain function. It supports cognitive function, including maintaining concentration and memory, and may help improve absent mindness. Acetyl L-Carnitine is commonly used to help maintain concentration and cognitive function; Vitamin B12 plays a role in the maintenance of the central nervous system; Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vitamins E & C and Folic Acid are all antioxidants that fight harmful natural substances known as free radicals which can damage cells of the body, including those of the brain. (These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.)
Directions:Take 1 to 3 tablets daily, preferably at mealtimes or as directed by your healthcare professional. To maximize the benefits relating to mild memory problems associated with aging, taking a total of 3 tablets daily is recommended. Store in a cool, dry place. Best if used by date shown on box.
Ingredients:Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Maltodextrin, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Silica.
Warnings:If you are pregnant or nursing, taking any medication or have any medical condition, consult a health care professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Be the first to review this Product
Reviews Terms and Conditions
By submitting any content to American Media Inc. you represent that:
- You are the sole owner, author or otherwise control all the rights to the content you submit.
- You were not compensated in any way for the content submitted.
- You grant American Media Inc. and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- All content submitted is true, accurate and not misleading. That the content will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; and you will compensate American Media Inc. for any claims resulting from any content you submit.
- That the content does not infringe on any third party's proprietary rights. Does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. Is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic), phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam.
- American Media Inc. will not accept any liability for any content you or any third party submits.
- American Media Inc. is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted.
- You are at least 18 years of age.